on 18 July 2013
Bought to play in the garden when sat out, good sound, bass boom good.
other half very happy playing cds and tapes.
good buy, very happy with it.
33 comments| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 April 2014
I THOUGHT WHEN I RECEIVED iT HOW LIGHT IT WAS AND IT COULDN'T POSSIBLY GIVE ANY DECENT QUALITY OF SOUND---HOW WRONG I WAS, IT IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL, I THOROUGHLY RECOMMEND IT. GREAT SOUND, EVEN ON VERY OLD TAPES THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO PLAY FOR YEARS, I AM A VERY HAPPY BUNNY!!
on 21 October 2013
This was a present forvmy 80 year old mother and it was one that we all felt was simple for her to use many thanks
on 26 September 2013
This is a good value portable cassette player, it is easy to use,and easy listening,recommended good bargain.a really good bargain
on 16 August 2013
Bought as a present, but all the functions checked and it makes a pleasant enough sound. The controls are easy to use.
on 26 May 2014
Purchased for my 98 year old mother who is loosing her sight. Really to play Talking Book CD's but the tape deck a real bonus as she has a large collection. Slightly difficult to select between radio, tape and CD options, sound quality good.
on 14 January 2015
Given Philip's name, I was willing to give the somewhat mixed reviews the benefit of the doubt. Bad idea. Within a few weeks, the cassette play button refused to remain depressed, and now the cassette play function refuses to work at all. In total, my unit played less than 5 complete tapes. As a cassette player, my purchase is not fit for purpose and a total waste of money.
on 23 July 2013
Very good value for the price. Good reception on FM. Easy to use. Compact. Just as expected. Used 3 weeks.
on 9 September 2014
Very light weight. Couldn't get any radio stations and to play the cassettes I had to hold the button in place it didn't stay put automatically! The only part which worked was the CD player. Not recommended, although perhaps I was just unlucky.
on 2 June 2013
I am very pleased with this item as I enjoy listening to my cds and cassettes out in the garden as well as in other rooms in my house. The sound is pretty good and I am enjoying using it.