5.0 out of 5 stars Great read
This book deserves 5 stars because it kept me entertained all the way through. The romance shone from the pages. :)
Published 18 months ago by Rachel

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me.
I enjoyed "Playing With Her Heart" so I was looking forward to reading this book but I couldn't get into it. I left it at the 50% mark. The story was too cute for me. Didn't feel real. The characters will give you tooth ache!
Published 10 months ago by MAC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 7 Feb 2013
This review is from: Caught Up In Us (Caught Up in Love Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Caught up in using, 12 Feb 2014
I really enjoy the story it was entertaining and funny. It kept you wanting to read on and absorbed. I would recommend this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Caught up in US, 29 Sep 2013
Brilliant story, great characters n loved the romantic Paris bits, not a bad series n can't wait for more romance from different character.

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 22 Feb 2014
I'm not a book lover but I wanted to keep reading this as it kept my attention and was interesting .

5.0 out of 5 stars Caught up in us, 19 Feb 2014
A wonderful and gripping story from the beginning to end romantic and exciting chapters could not put the book down looking forward to reading more from this author

5.0 out of 5 stars Caught up in US, 9 April 2014
What a good book really enjoyed it the characters was great and brilliant beginning and end the story lines was also very good a nice romantic story

4.0 out of 5 stars Not long enough, 30 Mar 2014
I really got into this book, it's written well, amusing too and has a happy ending which I love! Great!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 Mar 2014
This book was very good i enjoyed it very much and would highly recommend if you like adult content book

5.0 out of 5 stars Light easy read...perfect romance, 26 Mar 2014
I was looking for an easy read as I'd just finished reading the book thief and desperately needed some literary Prozac!!!
I gave this 5 stars because, for its genre, I thought it was perfect. It was a sweet, funny, light hearted romance and I enjoyed it all. It had some steamy moments without being smutty. I enjoyed the two short previews at the end of the book and look forward to reading them.
I wish mote authors would follow your example of gifting the reader with a good quality free book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great romantic read, 25 Mar 2014
I really enjoyed reading the book and it kept me hooked right until the end. It's a lovely love story