Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 5 February 2013
Having concluded that the UK would never get another new Clayderman album, I was surprised and delighted to learn about Romantique. Now it has arrived and I've heard it, I can only recommend others to buy it immediately. Beautiful arrangements and wonderful piano playing make this album a pleasure to listen to time and time again. Surely a UK Tour must follow soon to promote this lovely album further? Come on Delphine and Decca....sort it out please but in the meantime, well done for giving us a new Clayderman album. It's brilliant!
on 4 February 2013
It has been nearly 10 years since Richard Clayderman's last major album and this 'Romantique' relaunch album doesn't disappoint. All the tracks, bar 'Ballade Pour Adeline' which benefits from the remastering, are new. Highlight tracks are 'Spartacus' - the orchestration is wonderful, West Side Story Medley which is not only melodious but full of rhythm, Montagues And Capulets - better known in the Uk as the theme from 'The Apprentice', Someone Like You - such a lovely melody and Schindler's List. A super mix of titles and a great CD. Welcome back Richard!
on 5 February 2013
This CD arrived today and I have not stopped playing it since it's arrival this morning. FANTASTIC !! Super selection of tunes and beautifully played. Wonderful to have you back Richard. Thank you.
on 6 February 2013
No matter how many years go by Richard still gives of his best and the music is very relaxing and a good mix
on 11 February 2013
I just so enjoy listening to Richard playing, have done since early 1980's when I first heard a tape played whilst travelling by coach on holiday through Germany, been hooked since
on 21 February 2013
I have always been a fan of Richard Clayderman and I would recomend it to anyone who loves the piano. I wouldn't swop it for the world. Fantastic.
on 4 March 2013
Treated myself to this CD last week and have played it quite a few times since. If you like to sit with your feet up and chill then this is a CD to put on and let the world pass by for just a little while. This was a real treat and change from the usual modern music today.
on 16 February 2013
Once again a beautiful selection of pieces from the talented Richard Clayderman.A welcome addition to any CD collection. The choice of pieces flow easily from one to another with changing moods and tempo. I would recommend this CD to anyone.
on 30 December 2013
Tinkle my ivory's anytime is what my elderly relative said after she heard this craftsman at work. He must be good at what he does to still be around after all these years. And I have to be honest he is good at what he does. Not a great fan of the piano but listening to his fingers dancing on the ivory or plastic these days perhaps, is quite a pleasant experience. His performance and music certainly isn't wooden or plastic, Id say it's finely sculptured ivory. And no I don't agree with ivory products but I agree with my elderly relative.
on 20 April 2013
I went to see Richard in concert years ago at the Apollo in Manchester with my husband, we sat two rows from the front. His latest album Romantique takes me right back to those happy days. I love track 1 Spartacus Adagio, Spartacus being one of my favourite films starring Kirk Douglas and Jean Simmons. Also I like track 8 Schindler's List another of my favourite films. Overall a lovely album from one of the most talented pianist of our time.