5.0 out of 5 stars Hexa go go
I love hexagons, always have and when I saw the front cover of Tacha Bruecher's book, I just had to see inside! This book is based around English paper piecing, Tacha says that hexagons are quilting's answer to knitting. The book starts off with an outline of what English paper piecing is and how to choose fabrics, set blocks, print or stamp on fabric, getting started and...
Published on 19 July 2012 by milly the milliner

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing!
Quilt on the front cover is the best one! A bit disappointing although a nice addition to my quilting book collection.
Published 7 months ago by Christine Castle

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 24 Dec 2012
I have never done paper piecing before but am very tempted to try it now. There are several outstanding designs. I am very pleased with my purchase

Elaine Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Hexa-Go-Go: English Paper Piecing 16 Quilt Projects: English Paper Piecing • 16 Quilt Projects (Kindle Edition)
Everything excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, 31 May 2014
All the information and detail of 'how to'. From design though to planning colours, cutting etc. Just what I needed

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing!, 29 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to order, came on time in excellent condition., 27 Dec 2013
Very good service. I selected this item as a gift for my wife. I ordered it with no issues and it arrived on time in excellent condition. A very good and easy to use service.

5.0 out of 5 stars So different, 23 Sep 2013
When I started 12 months ago hexagons was the first thing that I started with. Going back to it now with this book is exciting with lots of new ideas.

5.0 out of 5 stars recent convert, 15 Sep 2013
I'm a recent convert to hexies, but they have become an obsession. I wanted a book that would inspire me and give me lots of alternative ideas. This is wonderful. Clear pictures, enjoyable to read and lots of useful information. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars New twists on old ideas, 13 Sep 2013
The current revival in English Paper Piecing has brought some fresh ideas and this has great projects. I love the play mat and will be making it soon. Otherwise some good technical ideas are included and well explained.

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern twist on a Traditional Art, 4 Sep 2013
J. Twamley - See all my reviews
I bought this book because I wanted to try out hexagons which I did as a child. It's a very modern twist on a Traditional patchwork method and I am very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars so glad I made the purchase, 9 Aug 2013
Daniela (Ashtead, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Lovely, some nice ideas, clever shortcuts and fun. Lovely writing style. Tacha has a joy for the subject matter that comes across in her writing.