on 11 May 2013
This pod holder gives me back the space in my cupboards usually taken up by the Dolce Gusto boxes, although it doesn't hold all the pods I don't find that a problem, it looks good and keeps the work top tidy. Very happy with my purchase.
on 15 June 2015
Took me a while to order this because I got drawn into some of the negative reviews, but I eventually bit the bullet and it's now sitting happily in my cupboard. I'm so glad I bought it; it saves so much space, is surprisingly well made and makes the coffee pods look quite decorative. I have mine in the cupboard due to limited worktop space, but if I had the room I would have it out on display.

I love my Dolce Gusto machine anyway, and this makes my coffee experience even more special!

Some reviews made mention of it being awkward to get the pods in right and the pods falling down the middle. A couple of times I've missed the runners and had to dig a pod out, but it's not a real problem. This isn't a precision instrument, it's a handy, nice looking space saving tool and I think it does the job very well. Would buy it again.
on 8 August 2013
Nearly perfect but it is a bit awkward to fill but still a great product and came in perfect condition and very quick response.
on 6 February 2014
Really like this pod holder, looks really good on the kitchen counter and it really sturdy when turning it round.

I use 1 column per drink type, so for drinks that take 2 pods, I stack them in coffee, milk, coffee, milk etc.. so doing this means you only stack 3 cappicinos for example, so requires refilling regularly, which isn't a problem.

Very easy to load it up with new pods, just line them up and drop them in

Would recommend this, looks quality, and its very functional and looks great next to the coffee machine, gets lots of comments!
review image
on 23 April 2014
Wonderful storage thingy for coffee pods. Easy to use, stores 4 different flavours and saves space and appears sturdy. Looks good too. great price and would recommend it.
on 19 June 2014
Not much to say, really. It's a pod holder. Item arrived promptly and well packaged. Keeps kitchen top tidy, easy to load up, holds pods neatly and pods are easy to remove when needed. I've had my Dolce Gusto for over 2 years and only just got round to buying one now. Wish I'd bought one ages ago!
on 12 August 2014
Bit fiddly to load, but looks good alongside the coffee machine. Decided on this one because it was more compact than other designs, as well as looking good.
on 29 March 2013
Whilst this certainly helps tidy up the kitchen rather than having boxes of pods sitting around either kitchen top or cupboards, the holder could be doing with being a bit taller to allow it to hold more pods. Boxes of replacement pods are bought containg 8 pods but this stand only holds six in each compartment, so you always have at least two extra pods with no places for them, and that's assuming you have let your pod holder run empty before re-newing. Ideally I would like to have seen it hold eight or even ten pods, or are they trying to tempt you in to buying two of these pod holders?
on 29 November 2013
I purchased this item hoping it would save having pods in boxes but how wrong was I. The pods didn't fit, kept slipping out, I called the supplier and he said to return it and he would refund my postage
I did return the item at the cost of £5.60 and then he refused to refund me,was quite rude, telling me it did work and there was nothing wrong,several friends of ours tried and they didn't get it to work
I will never deal with this man again,and have told friends to do the same!!!!!!!
V Aslett-Clark
on 20 April 2016
Bought two of these and in hindsight I only really needed one. That aside, these are brilliant. Very handy sat beside the coffee machine in our kitchen. If you have a Dolce Gusto coffee machine you need ‘one' of these. Saves hoaking about in the larder for a coffee pod.