Colour Name: Purple|Style Name: Mark 1|Change

on 14 January 2015
These headphones are great on the move. They fold up come with a protective case which is small and will easily fit in a pocket or bag. There is an inline volume control that work fine. Mainly useful for muting in my opinion but I guess that is a matter of taste.

Sound quality is surprising good. I guess what you would expect from AKG. They compare favourably with other more expensive models I have owned.

These now go everywhere with me. Good value and good sound at a budget price.
on 7 January 2015
Loved these headphones, easy to fold back into the great little casevthey come with. Quality of sound is brillant and the volume slide button is a bonus. Would definately recommend this product.
on 25 January 2015
Quality headphones for that price, really good value. Love being able to fold them up, put them in the case and leave them in my bag without worrying about the wire being damaged. Sound quality is good too, really clear. Love them!
on 7 March 2016
Pros:
- Excellent sound quality. Crisp, quality bass response.
- Very portable.
- Affordable

Neutral:
- Small ears - ideal for a woman perhaps (or a male with a smaller-than average head).
- Clarity improves greatly with time. After a month or so of use, the sound improves considerably.
- Comfortable for short to medium periods of time. Over a few hours may prove uncomfortable, especially if ears are large. (Comfort can be subjective - I recommend men with smaller ears or women to be the perfect size).

Negative:
- Plastic-y volume control.
- Thin wire (you will need to take care of the product)

Verdict:
AKG deliver their signature sound and style with these headphones. Whilst it will not suit, or fit, all users, one would not be disappointed with the quality, clarity and crispness of sound. For the price, look no further. Other colours available.
on 12 October 2015
Perfect wear for travel. It comes with a small holder so I can fold it and keep it safe in my bag. It's not so loud but gives good quality tones. Definitely recommended.
on 5 December 2014
Had these for a couple of weeks now and they are the best headphones I have owned. I am no expert on these and having read numerous reviews on different headphones you tend to get lost if you read the reviews off the experts. But to me these are extremely comfortable, you can hear sounds on your tracks you will not of heard before, stringed instruments drums cymbals. I use these either on my iPhone or iPad to listen to music or catchup tv while the main tv is being watched by someone else. I am pretty sure anyone buying these will not be disappointed and will be pleasantly surprised. I can't fault them in any way
on 10 January 2015
Clear hearing comfortable style
on 28 November 2014
these are the 1st proper pair of over the ear head phones i have had , i love them and the price on amazon was fantastic , they are so comfie when wearing them , they wont hurt if you get them in the right position , when i got them my 1st usage was about 3 or 4 hours and not oce did they make my ears hurt , the soud is also great and i would recommend them for daily use , the fact they are very portable and fold away just adds to how good they are , if your unsure about these headphjones i would say just get them for the price your not going to get better

the delivery from amazon was spot on amazon were truly excellent in this purchase they have filled me with confidence to buy more items from their site and use them even more without hesitation , i look forward to buying from amazon again , once again amazon thank you for a faultess transaction
on 11 December 2014
I have to admit I got this on the lighting deals after missing the K45X that were supposed to keep my Q460 out of kids' hands.

These are smaller, the ear "muffs" seem less soft and the cable is not removable (a simple volume control is included). Thus they seem more suited to smaller heads so actually ideal for younger people. The colour (blue in my case) is understated and they look quality. They also do fold and come with a small black pouch for travelling/storage - which is actually far smaller than the 45X/46X series one (though perhaps not as strong).

How about the sound? I really have no complaints, perhaps a bit more bass would not have gone amiss but otherwise they sound pretty balanced - and that is before any burn-in.

True there are many 'phones at this price range - but for the size, sound, quality I think these are pretty good.
on 16 January 2016
Small and easy to travel with. Bought for use on aeroplane, but wish the cable was more robust and the sound adjuster metal, not cheap plastic. Sound reproduction acceptable and good for the price I paid.