on 19 January 2014
I find proper old style Cat boots very heavy for all day wear, so these seemed a good compromise. They're well made and very comfortable, I like the distressed look of them and they're quite light. They seem sturdy and look like they'll last a long time. I docked a star for the laces, they're awful and won't stay fastened! The best thing to do is cover them in neutral polish and dry them on a radiator, this works but it's a pain and shouldn't be necessary! Other than that very pleased.
on 25 January 2015
This is my first pair of cat boots, I read all the reviews about them on Amazon, I don't normally buy boots or shoes on line because they never seem to be the right size then you have the hassle of sending them back, but I bit the bullet and bought these and I wasn't disappointed they fit perfectly (size 11) they do not rub or pinch. I've had them two weeks now and worn them every day, I walk the dog in the local water logged park and as yet they haven't leaked which is more than I can say about my Hi tech or my Freedom trail both of which let in water after a couple of weeks. These boots have the distressed leather look and I thought they may mark easily but the water just runs off them and any scuffs or scratches (ie : dogs claw marks) you can just rub out with your thumb So at the moment I am really pleased with my purchase, I'm just not too sure how to maintain them, but I'm sure someone on youtube will tell me. Well this is the 2nd part of my review I've had my boot a few months now and they are still comfortable but the left one has become water marked across the toe cap and become very light in colour which spoils the appearance of them and they leak where the leather meets the sole, which is shame because I love these boots, perhaps I was just unlucky and got a bad pair.
on 14 August 2014
I have other pairs of size 9 CAT boots that fit well and whilst these are well made, I think they put the wrong size label on them during the manufacturing process. They fit like a size 10. I returned to Amazon for a full (and speedy) refund.
on 20 October 2013
These boots are top of the range. Finest quality and are built to last. Already recommended them to my friends and family.
on 17 March 2014
arrived quicker than expected. great quality product. fit is perfect.
i was originally thinking of getting a pair of timbalands, but these were significantly cheaper and similar, or even better, style
on 1 April 2015
these are about the fifteenth pair of CATs I've bought - about all I wear on my feet - and I've always found the size 9 (UK) fits with a little room for my size nine feet. These boots fit the same but the 3rd pty insole I fitted was size 11! Weird!
The leather uppers are a lot thicker and stiffer than I expected.
These are also the 1st pair of CATs I've owned that needed 'breaking in', only took a week at work to do so though so no biggie.
I can't understand why they skimp on the laces though, they won't stay done up no matter how firmly one tightens them.
Two weeks in and after wearing these boots nearly every day I am very happy with 'em.
on 27 January 2014
these boots are great, nice looking and good quality - hope they will be hard wearing too. they are a good colour and seem to be waxed for waterproofing
on 1 July 2014
Very wide fitting and uncomfortable boot
on 18 January 2015
Cannot fault these. Well made, fit well and no rubbing when first worn. These are a replacement for my much loved, sorely missed old pair of CATs and thus far they are equally loved....
on 20 October 2014
I bought these for my sons birthday, he said that they are very comfy going by his comments I am giving them five stars. I orderdd them one day and they were here the next day