Price:£3.80+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 31 May 2012
"Coachies training treats for Puppy". I bought these for training my puppy recently and ordered another lot as I'm very please with them, they are working well as a training aid.

Good points:-

1) There are a lot in a tub and it lasts a long time
2) They are dry so don't leave a mess in your hand or pocket
3) You can use lots of them as they're low calorie
4) Quite cheap so good value
5) Each treat is small so you don't have to wait long before doing the next exercise
6) My puppy loves them so it really helps get his attention when it's training/treat time.

Can't think of any bad points.
on 25 August 2012
We are buying our third tub now! These treats really get our puppy motivated! She knows more than enough tricks now, these are just brilliant. They are bite sized treats but we can tear them up into 3 tiny pieces to get three times as much for our little pup. Would highly recommend these to anyone training their puppy. Also, knowing that there are only one calorie per treat we know that we are not over feeding her so we can give her these as well as her daily meals. There is quite a lot in the tub and it's at such a good price! Very happy with product and so is our puppy!
on 13 July 2011
These are brilliant for my Cavalier King Charles puppy! He gets one treat if we toilet him and two treats if he indicates that he need to go himself! I love these because they are low-calorie and they are easy for my p!uppy to chew as he is teething! Defo recommend this product!
on 13 December 2012
My puppy loves these better then any other treat I have tried him with.
They are small enough for him to eat in one go so he doesn't take ages over it and make a mess. It also allows for me to give him extra when he has been well behaved, and being sugar free means I can spoil him a little.
There is tonnes in the tub, so far I've had them for two weeks and the tub looks as though it has hardly been touched so will last quite a long time. Excellent value for money.
The tub itself is small and resealable, so no little devils can get inside and steal all the treats, and I can get him to behave by shaking the tub!
on 13 July 2012
A good treat to use when training a puppy. No nasty 'E' additives to increase hyper activity.. Also low calorie, so no porkie pups!
on 18 July 2011
I used this product on my Cavalier King Charles for toilet-training! He gets 1 if I have to bring him outside to the toilet and 2 if he goes out himself! He loves these treats and gets really excited when I shake the box to give him a treat! Happy training!!
on 16 May 2012
Very fast delivery, recommended seller, I did think that when I ordered these the tub was screw top as pictured which is easier for my arthritic hands to open, but they were the plastic pull type which I have a problem opening, otherwise ok.
on 12 September 2010
Many dog treats contain sugar - this one does not. The size and composition of this treat will help train your dog but keep him thin!

Excellent value tub in comparison with small packs obtainable locally.

Fast and efficient delivery.
on 22 February 2011
My puppy loves Coachies Puppy Training Treats... he always comes running with his tail wagging when i shake the container, and is training is a great pleasure for him and me.... ;-))
on 9 July 2012
My pup loves these, he can't get enough of them! Good for training, also low in fat! Good value for money, half the price of pets at home!