4.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly adequate coffee filters
Sainsbury's seem to have stopped doing their reasonably priced filters, so went online. These seem perfectly ok and make good coffee. They are fractionally smaller than the #4 filters I am used to (maybe a difference between 104 and #4 filters?), hence the loss of one star.
Published 13 months ago by Mr. S. J. Todd

3.0 out of 5 stars Filters are okay
I have always preferred unbleached coffee filters but bought these oxygen bleached ones as they were cheaper than the unbleached ones I normally use (possibly because the unbleached ones are rarely sold in more than a pack of 100 with no discounts for buying multiple packets as nobody seems to sell them by the case) although these don't work out much cheaper to be honest...
Published 12 months ago by Alex B

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly adequate coffee filters, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: 800 x Premium Oxygen Cleansed White Cone Filter Coffee Papers - Size 4 + FREE POST (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and packaging, promptly delivered, 12 Dec 2013
Very good quality coffee filters and much cheaper than buying boxes of 40 in supermarket. Only quibble is that I would have preferred unbleached paper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, great value., 12 May 2014
Mr. Piotr Kanik "mrpeter" (London) - See all my reviews
I always bought Sainsbury's coffee filters, but for some reason they stopped doing them. I had to find an alternative, and I found it. Really great, and fit perfectly to my DeLonghi coffee maker. Five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Very good value

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value filter papers, 9 July 2014
Like others I have had to look for a replacement for Sainsbury's unbleached filter papers.

OK these aren't unbleached, but that doesn't affect the taste of the coffee.

They are about as cheap as anything else I have been able to find and do the job. What else do you want?

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 22 Jun 2014
As one other reviewer commented, I prefer un bleached but these work perfectly well and I am very satisfied for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Filters, 6 May 2014
i think supermarket filters are over priced, these were a great price and will last me ages! fast delivery, very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars for those of us who like good things on a limited budget, 30 April 2014
forget nasty instant coffee...forget expensive coffee makers and gadgets... and if anyone doesn't see why these are not good value for money just check out the prices of filter coffee papers in the shops. they do not split or break and they don't break the bank either. excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for coffee makers, 10 Mar 2014
I have a plastic filter in my coffee maker but instead of having to clean that constantly I just us a coffee filter paper and then throw it away afterwards. I empty the coffee and let the paper dry to use one more time usually. I don't like to waste anything. I even use the grinded used coffee as air freshener in half an orange already eaten to freshen my bedrooms of odours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee Filter Papers, 15 Feb 2014
I bought these because Sainsburys have stopped selling theirs and I have found them better than Sainsburys. They fit my machine perfectly which the others didn't. I will not be going back should the opportunity arise!