on 24 November 2013
Sainsbury's seem to have stopped doing their reasonably priced filters, so went online. These seem perfectly ok and make good coffee. They are fractionally smaller than the #4 filters I am used to (maybe a difference between 104 and #4 filters?), hence the loss of one star.
on 19 December 2013
I have always preferred unbleached coffee filters but bought these oxygen bleached ones as they were cheaper than the unbleached ones I normally use (possibly because the unbleached ones are rarely sold in more than a pack of 100 with no discounts for buying multiple packets as nobody seems to sell them by the case) although these don't work out much cheaper to be honest so I may switch back next time i buy some filters.
I find there is more of an affect on the taste of the coffee with bleached filters in general although some brands of unbleached filters cause similar problems but this can easily be rectified by pouring some water through before adding the coffee.

Delivery was prompt they were packed in plastic bags (2 bags each containing 2 shrink-wrapped packs of 200 filters) as shown in the product photo & sent in a padded envelope. I find it is easier to transfer some filters to a cardboard box from an old pack of coffee filters as they are more easily dispensed & less easily damaged.
They fit a size 4 filter cone perfectly as you would expect & filter coffee there is not much else that can be said really.
on 12 May 2014
I always bought Sainsbury's coffee filters, but for some reason they stopped doing them. I had to find an alternative, and I found it. Really great, and fit perfectly to my DeLonghi coffee maker. Five stars.
on 12 December 2013
Very good quality coffee filters and much cheaper than buying boxes of 40 in supermarket. Only quibble is that I would have preferred unbleached paper.
on 10 March 2014
I have a plastic filter in my coffee maker but instead of having to clean that constantly I just us a coffee filter paper and then throw it away afterwards. I empty the coffee and let the paper dry to use one more time usually. I don't like to waste anything. I even use the grinded used coffee as air freshener in half an orange already eaten to freshen my bedrooms of odours.
on 15 January 2014
I have been searching for some time for reasonably priced coffeee filter papers and Sainsbury's have ceased to sell their own brand. These carried no postage charges and, although 800 is a large number to store, and unbleached paper would have been better, I am pleased with the purchase. They were also delivered well before the estimated date.
on 9 July 2014
Like others I have had to look for a replacement for Sainsbury's unbleached filter papers.

OK these aren't unbleached, but that doesn't affect the taste of the coffee.

They are about as cheap as anything else I have been able to find and do the job. What else do you want?
on 30 April 2014
forget nasty instant coffee...forget expensive coffee makers and gadgets... and if anyone doesn't see why these are not good value for money just check out the prices of filter coffee papers in the shops. they do not split or break and they don't break the bank either. excellent
on 31 August 2014
Not much can be said about such a basic item. Same as the ones I used to buy from Costco, they fit our Braun machine well, don't split or leak and provide a decent brew. Good value for a quantity that'll last at least a year at the rate we use them.
on 9 December 2013
the local store stopped selling them, these seem to be the best deal amongst the filter offering on amazon as they include shipping, the drawback being that you need to order a large number.
They work fine, no issues with them at all.