1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money., 25 Mar 2013
NB STEPHENSON "galaxysurfer" (Lancs, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wayzon White Noise Isolating Precision Sound In Ear Stereo Hands-free Headset Headphone Earphone With Microphone Mic Suitable ForSamsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 (Electronics)
I have just received these headphones and was surprised at how good they are for the money.
Not only that, but they arrived at least 6 days ahead of the due delivery date. Impressed!
Unlike with some other headphones, these don't come with a choice of rubber earpieces, however, the one's supplied happily fitted my ears no problem.
The packaging was odd in that they were just in a small, clear and seal-able plastic bag which was also inside the most basic of plastic postal bags. Still, at this price I shouldn't have expected anything better, and they arrived safely and without damage so all well and good.
I bought these mainly to use with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7 inch Tablet - White (16GB, WiFi, Android 4.0), specifically for Skype calling, and I have to say that they do an excellent job in this area.
They do protrude only a tad more than other headphones, but not enough that they'd feel uncomfortable if, let's say, I rested my head on a pillow whilst listening to music or whatever, so all in all no problem.
I can say whether the noise cancelling works or not, but suffice to say, I've had no problem hearing anything with background noise, but then that could be also because during calls, like a lot of people, I try not to have background noise going on anyway where I can!
The length of the cable to each earpiece is different in that it's of the design where one is longer than the other so that you can trail one around the back of your neck so that it doesn't 'get in the way'.
All in all, great value for money.
One happy (Easter?!) bunny! :)