5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI Cable
very good price for this HDMI Cable , Came very quick by post , This is very good for Streaming from PC - TV giving very high quality on screen picture which is very good so the TV can easily be then used as a PC Monitor.
Published 16 months ago by Nigel

1.0 out of 5 stars Corded HDMI nightmare....
Bought December 2012, ARC started cutting out by September 2013...!!!! Now I'm loosing visual....!!! I have to balance my sound system and have to change position of cable by hand to maintain sound and vision.... Pathetic.....
Published 6 months ago by Daz

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI Cable, 2 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Works OK on its own, but not with a splitter, 13 Oct 2013
I got a 15m version of this cable to connect my Sky HD box to my Optoma HD25-LV projector. It works fine when used to connect them directly. However, when I inserted a NEET 2-way HDMI splitter between the Sky box and this cable, it no longer works. I tried it in both the output ports of the splitter, and into the TV, and it didn't work. Repeating the exercise with a much shorter cable, and all connections work.

Neet say that, in their extensive experience of HDMI, the issue is probably the thickness of the conductors in the cable being too small for a 15m run. They recommend 24AWG for 15m. This cable is 26AWG (which is a smaller cross section). Alternatively, they suggest I get a signal booster box. I've not yet decided what to do. I don't really want another box in the system, but a 24AWG cable is very expensive.

Physically the cable and connectors seem fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic cable at a great price, 27 May 2013
Bought this cable for my home cinema projector set up. The cable
can be used with 3D projection set ups which gives great quality, even
with a 10 metre length lead, there was no loss in quality compared to
my old 1 metre lead, you can buy with confidence, top product.

4.0 out of 5 stars MultiCable-High Speed "HDMI Cable", 19 May 2013
It serves my purpose and the price is excellent. Would buy this type of cable again, very satisfied with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Speed HDMI Cable, 9 April 2014
I wanted to be able to view On my TV Screen content from my lap top I checked on-line to find a suitable cable and decided on the feedback on the site that this was the cable that would suit my needs. I ordered the cable and it was promptly dispatched and I am very pleased with the result.The price was significantly less than others advertised elsewhere.
*****

1.0 out of 5 stars Corded HDMI nightmare...., 5 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a fair price, 16 Sep 2013
Bought this item to run in conduit under floors from one side of the house to another. Intended to distribute Sky HD signal to telly in other room. The total length required was 11.5m so I bought this. I was a bit worried that there would be some signal degradation when I placed the order but I have been delighted with the quality of the lead, there is no noticable picture quality difference between this and a 1m length HDMI cable. Additionally the connectors seem robust and the cable itself is a larger diameter than a 10m cable I recently bought, now whether this has any quality difference or not the cable certainly feels more robust. I would recommend this to anyone requiring a long cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value - HDMI cable, 27 Aug 2013
Good price, does what it said on the tin and 15mtr long. Very good quality for a 15Mtr cable, would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Cable, 2 Aug 2013
Have this cable connected between an Xbox 360 and 55" TV, with 5:1 surround sound. I was worried about there being lag, as have heard this can happen in longer cables. However, despite the cable being 10m, the picture/sound is perfect and works as expected all round, with no audio/visual lag when streaming video either. 3D images show crystal clear also. I had an old cable previously and there is definitely an improvement in using a high speed HDMI cable. Great price for a great product. No need to buy the expensive brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3D Capable HDMI Cable, 5 May 2013
I was very pleasantly surprised to find that this is a very well made, surprisingly heavy, good quality item. I am using it to connect my PC to my 3D TV at the other end of the lounge (in order to overcome Cinavia problems). The 3D picture and sound was fine on the TV and my needs have been perfectly met. Excellent value for money based on more expensive cables on the internet. I would use again.