5.0 out of 5 stars Mission accomplished
I bought this book a couple of months ago and since have "manifested" over $1,500 USD and the wherewithal to fund 6 very expensive courses I have been dearly wanting to do for months.

Published 12 months ago by jacketi

Published 17 months ago by TheShopaholic

5.0 out of 5 stars Mission accomplished, 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality (Kindle Edition)

I tried most of the experiments - not all because not all of them were relevant to me - and most of them worked. But the point is that what I really wanted I achieved.

This book explains the science behind the practice of manifesting so you can believe that it's happening / going to happen, which is the trick of it. What sealed the deal for me was the forgiveness practice she suggested. This was only mentioned once but that tipped the scale. There are many gems along the way that make the whole compelling and practical

I think I'd even go as far as to say that this book helps to ignite your belief in the inherent goodness of the universe, and just how easy it is to access that. I am in my mid-forties so obviously I have had my share of "rainy days" but even so I was very impressed with this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for everyone who believes in the power of our thoughts, 20 Nov. 2013
Found this a brilliant book with practical exercises that should persuade even the cynics that we can be in control of our lives. I started reading this type of literature years ago, starting with The Secret. This is the only book that has really captured my imagination.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would Highly Recommend!!!, 13 Nov. 2013
This book was mentioned by a friend and I thought what the hell and bought a Kindle Copy. I have no self help/LOA books to compare it to as I don't normally read them, however, with this book I was hooked from the first page and suddenly everything made sense.

Maybe it was the scientific element to it, maybe it was down to the fact I am a firm believer in Quantum physics and the idea of parallel universes, but something went click.

I did the first experiment with excellent results, did the second with excellent results, and the sat there with a scrap of paper and did myself a five year plan. I put on this scrap of paper how I wanted my life to be in five years. Within three weeks of doing this I had two of the five things, one of which was definitely the FP giving me a huge helping hand.

This book really brings home that all we as people need to do is plug ourselves in, because our consciousness creates our reality... we think it, therefore somewhere we have created it, and all we need to do is reach it. And once we have our focus, suddenly things come to us that help us get to where we want to be.

I have never gone back to do the other experiments because I had all the proof I needed.

I now rave about this book and recommend it to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 14 Nov. 2013
I didn't think I could manifest anything but something drew me to this book - and guess what? I CAN manifest stuff from the Universe! The experiments do work. There is abundance - and it has my name on it. I am so pleased that the Universe pointed me to this book. I'm a very happy person!

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly more level headed explanation of the law of attraction, 17 Oct. 2013
TheShopaholic (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have been practising the law of attraction (knowingly) for around 10 years now and unknowingly since I was around 18 yrs old and had no idea what it was. During that time, I have read many books on the subject, new and the old classics and listened to the various recordings of Esther and Jerry Hicks and the one thing I find lacking in most of the new publications is a real 'how to' for people who want quick results (in today's world this is usually most people) and perhaps who don't have the time to read everything out there (again, this is probably quite a lot of people). Again, I am afraid I was disappointed here.

For many who have recently discovered the LOA or give it a go and it does not seem to work, the questions are:

1. 'how does it work?'. This book does approach that aspect quite well. A lot of the stuff out there like E & J Hicks can seem a bit 'hairy fairy' to most. A little like maybe coming from another planet or taking an hallucinogenic might help understand it, to most. But this book, gave us a fairly down to earth, quantum physics/scientific explanation of how and why this should work. Apart from some of the personal leanings Grout used which I personally often found a bit too far removed from the actual content in the chapter in which it was included and her repeated PR attempts for her self-help course or website, the content was easy to read, understand and gave you more of a reason to believe it is possible, even for the skeptics out there. It was an enjoyable read on the whole and gave a very plausable evaluation of the facts.

2. 'why doesn't it work for me? or what am I doing wrong?'. Yet again, another publication from someone who has clearly read heavily about the subject and has put their explanation to paper. Nothing new, nothing more enlightening than any other, just a new way of presenting the info and so yet again, the question many ask through frustration at lack of results go unanswered. This book states 'put your intention out there' but does little to explain exactly how and while we are not all dummies, something so intangible needs more explanation for many. There is more to simply saying to the Universe 'I want a new car'. That is stating a desire but there are other requirements involved. Did you know that you should never reject a gift? By doing so, the Universe gets the message that you are not willing to receive and therefore stops offering.

I would love to see a book that actually goes into detail about how to really combat the negative obstacles we put in the way. It is not easy to stay 100% positive and it is oh so easy to ask for something and even while you are asking, there is a niggle at the back of your mind saying ' I will never get this but I will ask anyway'. How do you combat that? And the moment you start feeling negative, you start panicking and thinking 'have I just ruined my chances of receiving this?' and then the fears spiral. how do you get out of it? This book does not really deal with these issues any differently than most others out there.

If you want a book that explains Quantum theory in layman's terms, this is it. If you want a book that uses quantum theory facts to argue the point on how convincing the LOA is given these facts, this is it; but if you truly want to understand how to USE the LOA, you will need to read more. Attract Money Now is a good place to start and while its based on attracting money, its methods are pure LOA and can be applied to anything but the one thing I like is how to deals with the obstacles created by your mind and to train it to think LOA. It has a practical approach which does go some way to dealing with the problem of 'no results'. The Wisdom of Genevieve Behrend: Your Invisible Power, Attaining Your Desires An oldie but a goodie. Worth reading as it does also deal with the various steps involved and how to train your mind properly to achieve results. The Science of Getting Rich, Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind: Think rich to get rich and The Complete Master Key System (Now Including 28 Chapters) are all worth a read too. A book good for giving step by step practical exercises to do which help you to understand how and why is (Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't) By Michael J Losier (Author) Paperback on (May , 2010).

I cannot conclude whether the results I got from the experiments in this book work as I have had results without it. It is a good starting point and perhaps is enough to make any skeptic re-think his/her belief in the existence of the LOA.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book, 29 Dec. 2013
Happyfamily (Essex) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I love this book. It's in the same league as other books about the law of attraction or the secret. So if you like those kind of books, then you will love this one. What's unique about this book is that it offers experiments (that you can test yourself) to allow you to experience the theory given in each chapter. The experiments are fun and do work. I am not surprised that this book is best seller. It will teach you a lot about yourself and is a great reminder that life is full of wonders and that you are a creator. Best of all, this book will give you clear examples of how you can create your reality, how you can have the life that you want. One of the best books I've read in my life (in addition to Seth books and Abraham Esther Hicks books).

1.0 out of 5 stars Utterly Disappointing, 9 Aug. 2014
I couldn't finish this book. I came to it brimming with excitement and positive expectation. I thought that perhaps this in itself would influence the experiments somehow in my favour. By the fourth failed attempt, however, all of my eagerness had dwindled away, and all I was left with was a dull disappointment. I had even tried the second experiment three times - yes, three times - and still without result!

I shall give credit, though, to the amicable way it is written. I actually really got to like the author, and appreciated her conversational style and upbeat attitude. If this book wasn't promoted with such promise of finding definite proof of the Law of Attraction, I may have given it a higher rating. Indeed, it was quite a pleasing read (aside from the horrid sense of failure each experiment evoked) and for this I shall give it one star.

5.0 out of 5 stars E Squared a Magical Book, 10 Dec. 2014
What is E-Squared?

It’s God, the universe, miracles, fun, laughter, disbelief, and most of all magic. If the universe is the magician, then Pam Grout is certainly the universe’s assistant.

The author doesn’t waste her time debating the merits of the Law of Attraction. Instead, she lets you feel the power by taking part in nine experiments. You will feel the power, and it will knock a smile onto that face.

In one of the experiments I told the universe to show me rabbits. In the second experiment I wanted a clear sign on whether or not I should continue to work with a client who was creating bad energy for me. In the third experiment I asked for somebody to hand me a free book.

My wife and I were shopping for Christmas presents. We were in a shop called Peacocks when I saw this huge row of bunny rabbit slippers. The universe was listening. I sent a text message to my sister asking for the shoe size of my niece. She didn’t return my message and so I took a punt and bought a pair that I thought would fit.

After returning home I received a text message from my sister. The slippers were too small. I remember leaving them on the side of the couch, and asked my wife to return them the next day.

A few hours later my wife was involved in a Skype call with the same client that gave me bad energy (we shared the same client). My wife was getting visibly upset. As her frustration grew, so did my anger and resentment towards the client. It was my sign. The universe had once again come through for me. I would end my relationship with the client.

Whilst my wife was still talking to the client, I sat down at the kitchen table and flipped open my laptop. I checked my e-mail. In my inbox were two e-mails that were interesting to me. The first was from Charles Duhigg, the author of The Power of Habit, and the second was from Cynthia Sue Larson, the author of Quantum Jumps. They were both offering me free books.

I was blown away. In less than 24-hrs the universe had given me two free books. I was so excited I fell on the floor and started rolling around. I looked up at my wife, who was still arguing with the bad client, and sitting alongside her, staring right back at me, were the rabbit slippers.

After my wife had ended the call it became clear that her relationship might end with the client involved. Suddenly, I realised that if we both lost the client it would affect us financially. What I first thought was a clear sign to leave, suddenly became a clear sign to stay. I changed my attitude towards the client, they reacted in kind, and we now enjoy a great relationship. Cynthia Sue Larson, the author of Quantum Jumps, became my first guest on my Alcohol & Addiction Podcast. My niece loved her rabbit slippers.

People start to lose faith as soon as they start believing Santa doesn’t exist. It’s tough to try and help people believe in the Law of Attraction. The belief that you can be, or have, anything you want, and all you have to do is ask for it, can be overwhelming for some people. I think my 13-year old son summed it up perfectly when I approached him to complete the experiments.

“Dad, what if I do it wrong? What if it doesn’t work for me?”

This is what holds people back. That fear of failure immobilises you. E-Squared worked, where so many other books have failed, because of the experiments. When they start to come true, there is magic in the air. You feel an incredible surge of possibility. You have belief. You have faith. You believe in magic.

It’s a short book; easily devoured in a few days, and one that I highly recommend. It is a kind of magic, and one that you really do need to experience. It will change your outlook on life completely. Things will never quite be the same again.

This book is a great resource for those struggling with sobriety. There are a number of reasons why people find it difficult to quit. Right up there with the biggest culprits will be lack of belief. A stubborn refusal to believe they can do it. These experiments help return that power to its rightful owner. You start to believe that anything is possible. Suddenly, trying to stop pouring poison down your throat seems chicken feed compared the other things you have manifested in your life.

Lee Davy
www.needyhelper.com

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but Lightweight, 21 Nov. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
First the negatives: it's very americanised (i.e. happy happy) and would have you belief that smiles from kids you don't know are "gifts"... oh please! It's also got that dumbed-down Law of Attraction pseudo-science feel which tries to convince you that the world is yours just if you visualise it's yours.

If you can get past these two things, then the experiments are actually quite pleasant. The take-away from this book is that it's okay to be positive and expect good things even if you've failed in the past. I'd add that negative thoughts have their place too. Visualising Group4 security guarding your house might not be enough to have it not be burgled... Group4... oh never mind.

All in all, I like the experiments, they are a bit of fun and even if a strange kid smiles at you and you know it's not a gift from the Supreme one, you have to admit it kind of feels nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars universily spectacular!, 11 Nov. 2013
It's simplicity is unique, each experiment explained in ways that make it seem weirdly tangible......and when they work it's mind blowingly delightful! I had such insights into my own soul , no book has ever made me see myself , for what I am, so entirely...a child of the Universe, made with stardust and blessed by my creator! Thank you Pam for putting it all in black and white for me.