4.0 out of 5 stars Good read
I lived through the sixties so I enjoyed this book. I could relate to it! Well written so could recommend to any lady that experienced the 1960's
Published 9 months ago by MRS PAMELA NOTTINGHAM

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I was looking forward to re-living memories of my teenage years in the sixties but sadly there were few if any in this book. There was the odd reference or two to events of that period and a few names were dropped in. I would not have known which period in recent history the book was set without these references and names. It could have been set at any period over the...
Published 23 months ago by H. P. Street

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 Oct. 2013
This review is from: White Boots & Miniskirts - A True Story of Life in the Swinging Sixties: The follow up to Bombsites and Lollipops (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed reading this book as it gave me a real insight into the life of a young women in London.

3.0 out of 5 stars interesting but lacking that certain something, 18 Aug. 2013
Jacky Hyams and I are a similar age so I recognized a lot of situations. An interesting account of her early life but not memorable - I won't bother to read it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought back so many memories, 28 Jun. 2013
Loved every page f this book which reminded me of my youth and childhood. Great easy to read holiday book.

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 19 Jun. 2013
i was brought up in the 60s so i really injoyed this book brought back so thing i had forgoten

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nostalgic, 15 May 2013
I love reading anything that brings back memories of my childhood and this ticked all the boxes. Although I didn't live in London I could still relate to most of the authors experiences, loved it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, 28 April 2013
I grew up in the sixties and thought this book would jolt memories, sadly it failed!!!
I would not recommend this book to any of my friends !!!
struggled to finish it ...

4.0 out of 5 stars swinging sixties, 22 April 2013
I enjoyed the book as I was growing up in the 60s although I was a bit young to be doing the things she was doing.Nevertheless I remember it being a very free time.

4.0 out of 5 stars my review, 1 April 2013
i rearly liked this book but there was just something missing i dont know what but other than that it was a good read

5.0 out of 5 stars great for those who remember the 60's, 22 Mar. 2013
love reading this as it transports me back to the 60's and stirs lots of memories. Jacky has an interesting way of presenting history in a relaxing read

4.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia at its best, 7 April 2013
Having been born in the early 50's I found this book extremely interesting.
A real trip down memory lane. Thanks