These are brilliant value and excellent snaps but there are no instructions, so here's a quick 'Here's how'. They are pretty solid so I recommend interfacing or facing the fabric. Here the snaps will go on the lining of a bag. I applied medium-weight fusible interfacing. First I fused on a 2in (5cm) square, then a 1 1/2 in square and then a 1in (2.5cm) square, with the smaller squares centred on the larger ones. Thus I have three layers of medium-weight interfacing in total, but no hard edges. The bag I am making is a Charlie's Aunt pattern, which I bought on etsy.com.

Video made on my easy-to-use Flip video camera.
44 comments|32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 June 2013
Exactly what I was looking for for my bag making. Very efficient service and I will definitely be ordering more in the future.
on 27 January 2015
These were ordered for my stash as I will be making some bags later in the year. The magnets seem strong and for the price they are good value for money. Arrived when stated and packaged well.
on 13 June 2013
Took a little while to come but well worth the wait. Very good quality good strong magnetic snap.going to order a few more. Great product for the price.
on 2 November 2015
Nice and strong magnetic bag clasps, perfect for making bags. However I received 10 sets (instead of 12) of silver looking clasps measuring approx 18mm. One side of the clasp that is going to show has numbers imprinted in the metal - I would have preferred them to be plain, but as it is shown in the product photographs, I can't really complain!!
on 20 October 2015
These are for bags that i am making. I like that i could buy these in different amounts, so depending on how often you will be using these you can order how many you want. i will be coming back for more i'm sure
on 29 January 2016
Good value for money, as you get a lot of them! Quality of metal not as good as those I have previously bought from UK suppliers at increased cost.
Moral: you get what you pay for.
on 12 October 2015
Took three weeks to arrive and came one washer short. Don't bend the prongs more than once or they may come off in your hand. OK for the price though and have a strong magnet.
on 1 July 2014
Just what I was looking for , for the finishing touches to my bags I've made ... But I had to wait weeks for them to be delivered
on 30 January 2015
the price is spot on. Well worth the order. They did take a while to arrive as they were shipped from China but worth the wait