5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic stand with many uses!
For the price, this is an absolutely fantastic stand! I have loved using it to be able to watch videos on my tablet without having to hold onto my tablet or rest it somewhere. It came packaged well and the item itself was of a great quality. Here are some Pros/Cons:

PROS
-Very cheap currently (Only £12!)
-The rubber is very flexible allowing for many...
Published 17 days ago by Nath Ward

3.0 out of 5 stars Design Flaw
The front of this holder is metal, yet the back support is made of plastic. In time if it used with a large tablet it will warp. Good buy otherwise for the price
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic stand with many uses!, 16 Jun. 2015

PROS
-Very cheap currently (Only £12!)
-The rubber is very flexible allowing for many different angles that you can have your device in.
-Support both phones and tablets (tested with a Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 myself)
-There is a hole on both the top and bottom of the clasp so that you can charge at the same time which is very convenient.

CONS
-Apart from it being a little shaky, i cannot think of any major issues with this product.

In conclusion i would say its very much worth the money and it has now become something i use daily for both work and entertainment.
Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality sturdy stand with tons of potential uses!, 28 Jun. 2015
Introduction
This is a strong flexible stand for just about anything! The length of the neck allows you to put it into some pretty creative positions. Having used this product for several days, I can vouch for its usefulness and solid build quality.

Uses
1. Clamping this product onto the side of your bed or bedside table and create a stand for a tablet which hovers above your head while your lying down. A comfortable way of using your device in bed!
2. Clamping it to the side of your best allows you have stick a phone or tablet (I use my phone to facetime conference) with some pretty awesome angles!
3. Get creative! It's long, it clams to pretty much anything and can hold some pretty heavy items without problems!
4. This works with a myriad of devices from smaller phones to large phablets, tablets and even ebook readers!

Build quality
1. The neck seems to be made out of some flexible metal coated with a soft touch plastic. It's bends in all directions freely and I doubt it will snap under any circumstances
2. The Clamp is largely made out of plastic, but again seems to be well built. There are rubber pads on the inside of the clamp to prevent damage to your clamping surface and to increase grip. The large screw on top of the clamp is depressed with grooves to make it easy to turn by hand.
3. The Device holder has a built in mechanism to adjust the side of the holder. Again soft rubbers pads are used to stop damage to the device and improve grip/ The holder feels light weight, but again does not struggle even with tablets. The smallest position and therefore the minimum size for a device is 10cm (Length or width) and the maximum is whopping 18.5cm. There are thoughtful hole on the sides of the holder (as pictured) which mean you can usually still access the ports on the device. Even the clunky large iphone 4s connection is completely useable.

Drawbacks
The only draw back is that with heavier devices the device can shake if being touched aggressively. This being said it is still very suitable for large devices!

Overall Impression
A good quality sturdy device with lots of potential uses! I recommend this product!

Please note I was supplied with this product for an honest, unbiased review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical little stand, 25 Mar. 2013
Fireball Dragon (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: EasyAcc ® Portable Adjust Stand Docks Holder Docking Station for all 4-10 inch Smart phone/E-reader/Tablet:iPad,iPhone,Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 10.1[for Kitchen,Bed,Car ] (Personal Computers)
From the very unboxing of this item, I was immensely pleased. I had been searching for a portable stand for my iPad mini for quite some time, and this nifty little dock ticked all my boxes.

PROS
-Small, portable size (approximately 3.5" x 3.5")
-Silver metal (yet lightweight) construction
-Rubber feet and holders, to prevect your device from sustaining any scratches
-Adjustable angle control (by a button on the side), so you can view your content in any way you like

CONS
-No major flaws come to mind

CONCLUSION
This is a nifty little stand, perfect for holding your iPad mini, or any other small tablet. I have tried using both my iPad mini, full sized iPad (although the stand is a little small for this) and my kindle. All-in-all, you will be hard pressed to find a similarly well-built stand in this price range. 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars THE best mount for an iPhone, 13 Jun. 2015
This is one of THE best items I've ever bought. It's brilliant. I'm so delighted with this iPhone version that I'm going to see if EasyAcc have also made a similar mount for the iPad. The clamp is very sturdy, but easy to move on and off a table, and the holder where the phone goes slides open with ease and includes holes into which you can still plug a charger or headphones, while the phone is mounted. The item is strong and beautifully made... so much better than other holders I've bought, and at a much more reasonable price than most similar items. All in all I'm so happy with this. Now to find the iPad version....

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product - Useful for a variety of applications, 21 Jun. 2015
Firstly this mount is created to a very high quality using great materials
The gadget mount has rubber grips to keep the phone attached safely and so that it can't slip out
The flexible part of the mount is covered with rubbery plastic which makes it easy to bend and to grip if moving it around.
There is two parts that can flex around
-One is the longer larger rubbery part that goes from the base clip to towards the top
-Second is the top which is a smaller and thinner piece that can move slightly easier to align smaller angles
The gadget mount can rotate around to change the device rotation to what you desire

One useful feature that has been included is if you clip your phone into it then you can plug in your power cable or have the speaker open to the bottom of the device. This way it is possible to charge your phone or access the ports when connected to the mount.
The phone clip clip can be adjusted to fit many different devices from Phones to Tablets.

To grip the clamp to a surface it uses a threaded column and a large / tall threaded nut to tighten and secure the clamp to a surface that would support the clamp.

The neck that supports the phone clamp is rigid and durable. It can be flexed and twisted around in many different ways to position the device where you want it to.

This device accessory is useful for any applications where your device needs to be hands free or needs to be in a place that it can't be rested or usually mounted.

Pros

+Easy to use
+Very useful

+Can be used for a variety of applications

+Flexible

+Durable

+Charging or port hole integrated

+Grips to securely hold device

+Can be mounted to a variety of different places

Cons

-When using it can bounce around slightly - stays in the same place but wobbles slightly

Overall this product has great potential and can be used in a variety of different applications. I would recommend this product to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars A nifty bit of kit, 18 Jun. 2015
Clips on to surfaces really easily and because it is plastic you don't have to worry about the clamp damaging the surface of your table. Easy to tighten and untighten so it is not a bother if you want to move it around room to room. The holder copes easily with a light device such as a kindle or phone. For heavier devices, such as iPads, you need to curve the stand to make it more sturdy to cope with the extra weight. It took me a while to work this out! It does say in the description above but of course I hadn't read that far. Once I put it in the correct position it was fine with an iPad. I have used it mainly as a 'document holder' over my laptop both at my desk and also at the garden table when the weather was nice. Quite handy for reference when space on your desk is tight. I read below that someone had used it In the kitchen for recipes and that is an excellent idea, I will be trying that out. Please note that this stand is for viewing your device (eg reading, skyping, watching TV etc ) and not designed for touching the screen a lot eg typing. When you touch the screen it will wobble. It won't fall, but it does shake a bit. It isn't the prettiest item so you'll probably put it away when not in use so you'll have to find it a place to store it in your home, but it is a brilliant price so for what you get it is excellent value for money. It would be better if it was a little stronger to reduce the wobble, hence 4 stars rather than 5, but overall, a good and handy item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product and does the job for me, 8 Jun. 2015
I was considering purchasing some type of stand for my Samsung Tab 3 as I use it to view recipes on the web while cooking in the kitchen and by strange coincidence I was asked if I would like to review this one. I’ve been using it as much as I can for over a week now and was pleasantly surprised.

Pros:
- holds my Samsung Tab 3 8” tablet and my iPhone 6 easily and securely and I’m not concerned either will fall and it’s strong enough so it doesn’t topple over
- easy to secure to worktop edge or table and again, holds really securely
- quick and simple to manoeuvre to various positions
- you can rotate your device around 360 degrees when it’s secured in place
- can charge my devices while held in place

How I’ve Used It So Far:
- Facetiming family and friends while lying in bed
- reading my Kindle in bed with my head on the pillow (yes, I’m lazy and spend a lot of time in bed!)
- following recipes from the web while cooking in the kitchen

Cons:
- there were no instructions in the box to guide on how to secure your tablet/phone and it did take me a few minutes to figure it out (it’s simple once you realise and yes, I did feel a bit ‘fick!)
- if you need to tap on your device while it’s secured (to browse a webpage for instance) it does shake a little
- I did think this would be great for a plane if you could find somewhere to secure it as you could watch movies on your tablet without holding it but it’s quite big (the arm is approx. one metre in length) so I’m my opinion it’s not that portable

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Product for anybody wo wants to have their hands free working on Tables or Smart Phones and mirroring on TVs, 2 July 2015
The product was delivered to me very promptly as I decided to become a Power User and test this device. I was rather surprised when I opened the parcel delivered to me by DHL...that thing looks very good...In White.... passing to the colour of all Apple IPhones & IPads. The construction is very Rugged and doesn't slack under the weight of the devices you clamp with this flexible stand....The fitting on the table or workdesk is also really solid and the clamp to your work desk allows a thickness upto 5.5 cms which is sufficient enough to fit even thick workdesk surfaces.I use it to clamp my Samsung Mobile phone and Asus T100T with detachable keyboard to mirror it on my TV...Though the Asus T100T is rather heavy, the EasyAcc Multi-Angle Lazy Mount doesn't slack and holds my Asus T100T Tablet PC very firmly so that in case of a push to the living room table, my tablet Pc wouldn't catapult through the room and land on the floor causing a total crash of my device and a big financial hole in my purse.
I highy recommend this gadget as an extremely solid, rugged, long living and practicable accessory for all who want to have more fun with Mobile phones Tablets and other multimedia devices. Thanks to EasyAcc for letting me test this Multi-Angle Lazy Mount and may you guys come out with more innovative gagets to make Multimedia Applications convenient and fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to use a tablet in bed, 30 Jun. 2015
Watching TV in bed on a tablet used to be a game of awkward positions and tired arms, an all-round not great experience. Clamping the gooseneck to my bed frame has transformed this and allows me to position the tablet comfortably for hands-free viewing. I've also used it for Skype chats to position the camera in a position other than one that showcases how many chins you have.

The clamp at the base is strong and has foam padding that prevents it from slipping, while the neck is bendable but very strong and holds the device without drooping or sagging even after extended periods of time. The clamp that holds a device fits all of the devices I've thrown at it, and even has holes that can be used to plug a charging cable in through! The end of the gooseneck rotates 360-degrees and further allows for fine-tuning its position by bending the slightly more pliable part but still retains the stiffness of the main arm.

If you're looking for an easy way to hold your tablet in bed, on your desk or anywhere else then this is definitely the way to go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed..., 23 Jun. 2015
This is a premium tablet or smartphone holder that can be very flexible you're use.

The product comes packed on a cardboard box, which is pretty simple and more less, it's all you want anyway.

The product feels high quality on my opinion, it is really easy to use too. The product has a screw tighten system too it. You need to clamp the product on a stiff table, it could be a coffee table or you're desk. Once you have done that you are able to screw it tight, make sure not to do it so tight and you will break it.

I have tested this product with an iPad Air, it stays on the holder really well and I quite like the holder. I been using my iPad like a 2nd monitor for my desk, I have my Twitter account and emails and others on the screen, it does improve productivity which is quite good.

The product is able to rotate the stand 360 degrees which makes it very flexible for you the user which is quite good. It does feel really good to use and over all the product is a good addition to a productive person.