5.0 out of 5 stars Practical little stand
From the very unboxing of this item, I was immensely pleased. I had been searching for a portable stand for my iPad mini for quite some time, and this nifty little dock ticked all my boxes.

PROS
-Small, portable size (approximately 3.5" x 3.5")
-Silver metal (yet lightweight) construction
-Rubber feet and holders, to prevect your device from...
Published 21 months ago by Fireball Dragon

3.0 out of 5 stars Design Flaw
The front of this holder is metal, yet the back support is made of plastic. In time if it used with a large tablet it will warp. Good buy otherwise for the price
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical little stand, 25 Mar 2013
Fireball Dragon (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: EasyAcc ® Portable Adjust Stand Docks Holder Docking Station for all 4-10 inch Smart phone/E-reader/Tablet:iPad,iPhone,Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 10.1[for Kitchen,Bed,Car ] (Personal Computers)

PROS
-Small, portable size (approximately 3.5" x 3.5")
-Silver metal (yet lightweight) construction
-Rubber feet and holders, to prevect your device from sustaining any scratches
-Adjustable angle control (by a button on the side), so you can view your content in any way you like

CONS
-No major flaws come to mind

CONCLUSION
This is a nifty little stand, perfect for holding your iPad mini, or any other small tablet. I have tried using both my iPad mini, full sized iPad (although the stand is a little small for this) and my kindle. All-in-all, you will be hard pressed to find a similarly well-built stand in this price range. 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars A really solid stand, 22 July 2013
I purchased this stand for a place to put my Nexus 7 tablet when it's on charge. Since getting it however it gets put in my bag to come with me when I travel. It's quite slim when folded and has a good weight to ensure it doesn't slip or fall over when folded out. The folding mechanism has a good lock which really needs to hands to operate. The rubber feet are good quality and I can type onto the tablet while its in the stand without any movement. It's a nice design and for the price I really wasn't expecting such a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 May 2013
Ideal for my iPad 2...have previously purchased some nice swanky all-in-one cases but they are usually too low to type on and subject to glare. Being out and about you never know what lighting condition you'll be subjected to (overhead, to the side, bright etc.) so this let's me adjust the screen and reduce the glare for whatever environment I happen to be in. Minor drawback is due to the size of the iPad I might occasionally experience a little wobble here and there but nothing enough to stop me from rating it 5 stars. Love the fact that I can choose any viewing (and/or typing) angle possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product highly recommended!, 12 May 2013
I ended up buying two of these, as it is so handy - particularly for using the tablet in the kitchen. Very good in the number and angle of positions and very compact, recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0", 18 Aug 2013
Just right for my 7" Tab 2, doesn't slip on kitchen work top and seems very sturdy. Arrived quickly. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 29 Nov 2013
I bought this for my iPad mini as I often use it to read books. It works really well for this purpose. I also find it usefull for viewing video.
The different angles are good and it is small enough when folded to fit in my bag. I use it every day. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tablet support, 4 Nov 2013
The product is very well made. It is a robust design and is ideal for viewing tablets and phones whilst using a Bluetooth portable keyboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great iPad Stand, 28 Oct 2013
Radofin (Woking, England) - See all my reviews
Ordered this as it seemed like good value. It's mostly made from aluminium so feels very solid. The back stand part is made of grey plastic and this can be changed to almost any angle to suit your needs. It really does feel well made and I'm sure would withstand the odd drop on the floor (although I've not put that to the test). I'm currently using it with my iPad mini, however it also works perfectly well with my iPad 2. It can be folded flat for travelling and wouldn't take up much space in a bag.
I would highly recommend this stand as its small, unobtrusive and very sturdy. I'll probably get more to give as stocking fillers come the festive season.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Aug 2013
I bought this to stand my ipad on whilst I'm watching it in bed, and it's perfect.
Fantastic value for money and it's very sturdy!
If you're looking for a portable stand for your tablet or device I would definitely recommend this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Aug 2013
This stand is perfect for ipad and other tablets, for the money you will not find a better one anywhere.