on 7 August 2013
I ordered one. It arrived. It did not work so another was sent. This too did not work. It was like the early days of PC ownership as you had to force a shutdown and restart several times a session. A shame as it looks superb...but that butters no parsnips.
on 5 August 2013
This is by far the worst machine I have purchased in my forty years of computing. Windows 8 proves that by continually modifying a programme it comes to the stage where no one can understand it. That coupled with Acer's inability to provide instructions has made life a misery. On at least seven occasions in the two months I have had it DVD's have failed to eject.

Priced at £1,300 + it at least warrants some instructions.

Not at all impressed and leave bad tempered and dismayed.

See one answered question