5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress
Lovely summer dress fit swell at the moment but probably won't fit too much longer! If they had a bigger size would have ordered that instead.
Published 8 months ago by Marie Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress
Published 10 months ago by mrs lynn stewart

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 26 Jan 2014
This dress arrived very quick, when I opened it out of packet I pulled the zip down passed the waist & had some difficulty getting it back up as dress stitching seemed very flimsy. My daughter loves it & has two party's & a school project to wear it at. One party gone & dress is still ok for the next!! I also went with the bigger size after reading someone else's post & I'm glad I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 10 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Very small, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Girls Dress Pink Floral Party Wedding Boutique Kids Clothing Size 4-12 (Apparel)
I loved the dress but very disapponted re the size it is smaller than 4-5, we had to send for the larger size.

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality is poor, 23 July 2013
Pattern of the dress is ok but the quality of this dress is very poor. My daughter wore it only once and then it had to good to bin

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet dress, 6 May 2013
I bought this dress for our grandaughter's birthday. She loved it soo much she threw in on over her pj's!! Ver pretty dress. Just like the photo!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's so cute!, 3 May 2013
My daughter can't stop turning to make the skirt go up. The flowers are brilliant and the lace is so big..

2.0 out of 5 stars Too thin, 30 Aug 2014
Mr. S. James "One Way Jesus" (England) - See all my reviews
The dress is absolutely beautiful but too thin for the British climate. Good for a tropical country. Not practical.

5.0 out of 5 stars superberb quality, 13 Aug 2014
quick delivery and excellent quality