5.0 out of 5 stars good buy
These sandals, are worth the money, comfortable, and can be adjusted to give a snug fit. Just goes to prove you don't have to spend mega money for something good.
Published 1 month ago by Mr. G. P. Aboud

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small
When I got my Karrimor Sandals I was delighted until I tried to fasten them! I wear a size 9 shoe and got size 9 Sandals. There was no way that the straps would ever stretch to the velcro!

Published 13 months ago by Ralph Hill

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, 26 Jun 2013

I returned them as useless. Had I ordered a size larger they may have fitted but I suspect the straps would still have been too short to provide a safe fixing. These sandals would only suit very narrow feet. Longer straps would have solved the problem

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very wide, 2 Aug 2013
These look nice, however, if you have wide feet then maybe these are not the ones for you, that was the only problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Look good and exceptionally comfortable, 4 July 2014
Having spent 39 on this product (including postage to France) I did expect something good, and was pleased that they look good and fit well. However, only time will tell if they are really suitable for 'athletic and outdoor' use.

I do a lot of walking in the forest, a daily walk of around 2 miles with the dogs, mostly on made paths, but I do expect this product to last at least a full year. My experience with other sandals has been very disappointing with even 'walking sandals' from Decathlon which were fairly expensive falling apart after a few months, with the uppers pulling out of the soles. I have managed to re-glue them several times but now they are shot.

An initial examination of THIS product seems to show that the uppers are very securely fixed to the sole and the sole itself is thicker. Let's hope they do what it says 'on the tin'. If they fail in a short period of time I will repost here with the results.

4.0 out of 5 stars Here comes the summer., 4 July 2014
A bit of rubbing on one heel but this is usual for me with new footwear until I "break them in". Great for keeping cool during the hot weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 27 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe, 26 Jun 2014
great value and very comfortable out of the box if somewhat large.Did not expect too much for the price so pleasantly surprised.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 7 Oct 2013
Seem sturdy enough. Quite comfy.
Time will tell with regards to durability

(eight more words required when none are needed.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sandals, 13 Sep 2013
Neat and comfortable. A good replacement for an old and heavy pair that had seen better days. Although much lighter, they are fairly robust.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, extremely comfitable and excellent price., 2 Sep 2013
Amazing product, great price, look good, worth every penny spent on them.would recommend these sandals to everyone who want good quality walking sandals

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite smart for a sandal....., 1 Aug 2013
Sandals are inclined to look rather clumsy clumpy things although, of course, aesthetics are very much in the eye of the beholder. As for the probably more important aspect of comfort, these get a cautious 'thumbs up'.

As other reviewers seem to have noted, these sandals seem rather narrower in proportion to their nominal size than customary with sandals in the UK. On my admittedly rather wide feet, the sole appears too long compared with, say, my normal and much loved Clarks' sandals. This does not impinge on comfort. What does is that the sole and webbing seem more engineered for appearance than comfort with the result that I have had to resort to wearing socks and gently breaking the sandals in- not something I have expected to do in the past.

However, having survived the 'breaking in' period, I am pleased enough with my purchase and happy to provide this qualified recommendation, particularly for those with long narrow feet.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›