on 13 June 2013
Lightweight and waterproof and very comfortable. True to size and generous in width,good heel support and strong laces .Would recommend highly
on 29 May 2013
2nd pair of these shoes ,so what more can I say ,love them and are suitable for dog walking in the woods
on 5 June 2013
Nice to have a woman's shoe that fits, being a size eight normally female shoes are to narrow and snug at the end,but those are just right.
on 22 May 2013
Good value for money and very comfortable although feel slightly on the wide side. Just need to wear thicker socks :)
on 30 June 2013
These shoes are great for walking and general wear. This is a replacement pair for another pair that I wore through the heal, having been worn frequently for 3 years.
on 23 June 2013
Very comfortable.

as someone who has wide feet, this was surprisingly roomy and it felt great. Not for those with narrow feet.

delivery... it was so speedy it was great!

All in all, a very satisfied customer.
on 14 July 2013
These are perfect for everyday, casual use. THEY ARE NOT WATERPROOF. Lovely colour. I ordered my usual size 7, but they are a bit roomy.
on 10 February 2014
These arrived earlier than expected and as I was about to go for a walk I tried them on straight away. The fit for me was great. I suffer with my toes and ankles having RA and found even my lightweight walking boots were starting to make them feel a bit sore. These walking shoes are light but feel very sturdy and although other reviewers have found them to be quite wide fitting they are perfect for me and I don't have wide feet but there is enough room even with a thick sock for my feet to move and not feel pressed on in any way. After a brisk walk of 30 mins in them I think I've found the perfect walking shoes... no rubbing, no blisters they didn't even need to be broken in. Only minus for me is that they are lighter than shown in pic but not enough to drop a star.
on 11 November 2013
im loving these, i do a lot of walking and wanted something waterproof and sturdy and also comfy as i suffer with plantar fasilitus,they are all three. i will be getting a couple more of these in different colours.they are great value for money,
on 3 February 2014
i bought these shoes for my wife... we are not really avid walkers but my wife does like to walk to work (approx 5mls) in anything from sunny days to very wet and windy days, she is waxing lyrical about these shoes, raving how they keep her feet warm and dry.

top product.