5.0 out of 5 stars Good product with many features
I purchased this for my daughter and she is thoroughly enjoying using it. She plays games on it as well as doing things like using the Internet from it and watch music videos and YouTube. Really good product .
Published 10 months ago by fitness100

3.0 out of 5 stars Good system, bad design
If I had to buy a PS3 again I'd buy a different model as this one looks a bit cheap,and tacky the way they have designed it, sort of like they made a budget version
Published 6 months ago by S'only Me

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product with many features, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sony PlayStation 3 Limited Edition Azurite Blue 500GB Super Slim Console (Console)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Dec 2013
This is a fantastic console that looks good and is perfect for anyone looking for different coloured ps3 then the normal black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - bargain, 15 Nov 2013
What a bargain especially as comes with two controllers. Colour lovely - a very quiet machine. Delighted with my purchase and can now play and save bigger games.

4.0 out of 5 stars A lot quieter than the 60gb launch model it replaced and a lot quieter than reports suggested, 24 Feb 2013
R. Osborne (uk) - See all my reviews
my 5+ year old ps3 finally got hit with the ylod (almost reached its 6th year without failure) so while I do intend to get it repaired I wanted to buy another ps3 so I could retire the old model. so I started hunting around for the previous gen slims preferably the 160gb as I heard the latest slims are louder and look cheaper. couldn't find the 160gb in a new condition and rather than having to chance a pre owned console I decided to bite the bullet and get this new blue 500gb slim.

I'd like to start by saying yes it definitely looks and feels cheaper than the 60gb. the disk loader was great on the previous ps3's I'm not a fan of the new top slider disk drive at all. the lack of a 3rd and 4th usb slot is missed too. other than those negatives it does have a lot going for it.

the colour does actually look pretty damn good which I was quite surprised with as the the promo shots didn't really paint a good picture but it looks quite classy.

the noise level is a massive improvement over my old model. I sometimes use to get waken up when my previous model would turn on to begin background downloads with my ps+ where as my new one is whisper silent the only noise it does produce is the initial disk load when playing a game or film but after a few seconds goes back to silence. would I recommend this over the black 500gb? yes as the added value of the second controller is pretty good so for a extra £10 you get a extra dual shock 3.

plus points:
massive storage
great design and colour
noise levels
great value

Negatives
feels cheaper than the very premium launch model
2 usb's
disk slot is greatly missed

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Price, 20 Mar 2014
M. Pickett - See all my reviews
Ordered for a christmas present, arrived quickly the fact it has two controllers included was great and my son was very impressed

5.0 out of 5 stars PS3, 12 Feb 2014
I bought this as a Santa present for my son, Excellent gift for my son. Delivered quickly and everything as expected. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Feb 2014
I liked the PS3 and would surely recommend to my friends. It was very kind of the company to replace the product which was defective. I only hope this one does not break down. I will also continue to shop with Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic must read, 11 Jan 2014
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
i love this its amazing nice controller i am so sad that i didnt get it a year earlier cos the ps4 has just come out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Absolutely brilliant would highly recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars Good system, bad design, 30 May 2014
S'only Me (nowhere interesting) - See all my reviews

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Sony PlayStation 3 Limited Edition Azurite Blue 500GB Super Slim Console
Sony PlayStation 3 Limited Edition Azurite Blue 500GB Super Slim Console by Sony Computer Entertainment UK (PlayStation 3)
Used & New from: £180.00