5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic walking shoes
I've had these shoes for a month now.I absolutely love them.
I ordered a size 6 1/2 as i'm between a 6 and 6 1/2.The 6 would've been fine,but i kept the bigger size as they are so comfy even with the little bit of extra room at the toes.
Published 15 months ago by Lulu-Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
very disappointed. Although they are comfortable they are no way waterproof as advertised and whilst out walking in the rain my feet became completely soaked. The water leaks through the seams between the top and the rubber sole. I would send them back but the cost of doing so out weighs the cost of the shoe - I will not be buying them again.
Published 14 months ago by ange

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic walking shoes, 28 May 2013
I've had these shoes for a month now.I absolutely love them.
I have always had walking boots before but decided against boots this time to give my ankles more freedom of movement.I'm glad i did as i prefer not having my ankles supported-feels less stiff,so even comfy for driving in.
The sole on these shoes are perfect.Not too clumpy,and gives you a good,sturdy well balanced step.Didn't realise the right walking shoe can actualy help you to walk more efficiently!
In the past i've always found ladies walking boots to be very narrow,and i don't consider my feet to be overly wide,but these shoes have plenty of width for much wider feet,and can be fastened tighter for narrower feet.
My feet don't feel at all sweaty in these shoes,although in summer i think i'll get myself a pair of Karrimor walking sandals-my mum has 2 pairs and loves them.
And finaly i like the look of these shoes.They are subtly feminine with the pink edging so cannot be mistaken for a mans shoe,and the scuff protecter keep them looking good for longer.
So pleased:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor Ladies walking shoes., 18 April 2013
Mrs. Marion M. Kelly (Scotland) - See all my reviews
5 stars for this product, I have had a pair for at least 8 years, and they are used all the time, excellent product, so decided to buy a new pair the same. The old ones will now be for for pottering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Karrimor, 9 April 2013
Have bought karrimor boots for years, they are reasonably priced on Amazon and are comfy from the get go. If you need a pair quickly that you can wear immediately these are the shoes for you. Needed these for a holiday walking the dog and they arrived quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dry feet, 13 Oct 2013
I wore these for the first time last week on a walk in Scotland during a torrential downpour. I was soaked but my feet stayed dry!

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy shoes, 2 May 2013
the boots I recently bought are very smart,comfortable ,&admired by all will be looking again for more &recommend to others

5.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor Bodmin, 24 July 2013
V. M. Strever (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Great item as described. Fit well and a great comfortable pair of walking shoes. Will always buy Karrimor products.
would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great walking shoes, 8 May 2013
Really pleased with the karrimor walking shoes. Wore them for the first time and went for a 6 mile hike and they were so comfortable. Didn't need wearing in. Brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good for the price, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Karrimor Womens Bodmin Low lll L Weathertite Trekking and Hiking Shoes (Apparel)
I've worn these for several walks now with no rubbing or blisters. They're true to size and have good, solid soles with plenty of grip. Kept me safe on a very steep and marshy walk. Don't know how long they'll last yet but for 25, they're brilliant.

Update as of May 2014: I'm still very impressed by these shoes. I use them every day to walk my dog, and 99.9% of the time, they keep my feet dry. They have very grippy, solid soles and have remained comfortable. As good as many, much more expensive shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars boots, 15 Oct 2013
Good value fir the money so comfortable to walk in.they kept the rain out an my feet luvly an dry

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe but feels like man's style, 20 Jun 2013
A typical well made Karrimor walking shoe, good thick sole and well padded ankle. The bellows tongue is a little shallow but tucks in ok. The laces are of a decent quality and don't slip. The colour is pleasant, the pink although bright is actually quite a small part of the upper.

The tread on the sole is of a medium depth so rugged enough for a bit of hill walking. It doesn't flex too much but isn't overly stiff. Slightly slippy on wet grass but then so are many other types of sole.

I bought my usual size and found that to be ample and I have wide feet. They feel to me like a man's fitting, particularly the heel cup as my foot has room to move here even with thick socks.

No complaints really though, for the price I'd buy them again.

* Update - 12 months on and still wearing well after reasonable amount of use.