5.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor Trainers
My husband thought these shoes were very comfortable and ideal for walking our dogs.
He has ordered these before and were very impressed with them.
Published on 27 Mar. 2013 by ANN HILL

3.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof!
Excellent shoes for style, comfort and quality. The only drawback, which is rather significant for walking shoes, is that they are not waterproof. Fine for good weather, a great buy - but not if you intend to wear them in the rain!
Published 21 months ago by Colin

5.0 out of 5 stars Karrimor Trainers, 27 Mar. 2013
He has ordered these before and were very impressed with them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof!, 4 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 May 2013
Andrew Brown (Cardross , Scotland) - See all my reviews
At the price I got em , excellent. Lightweight but perfectly serviceable, very comfortable, these are great shoes , the last pair I got survived about six months almost constant wear , not bad considering pricing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, great quality, 26 Jan. 2014
My husband has been buying Karrimor for a few years now. Although not really waterproof they are extremely hard wearing, comfortable and excellent quality. Even better that there's such a saving through Amazon, making them fantastic value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a present, 23 Jan. 2014
I bought these for my dad who is a die-hard high-tec and silver shadow fan, I personally thought on purchase these offered far more for the money, they were on sale too at the time, so went for them instead, and am glad I did, my dad is a convert and is very very happy with them. He dog walks in them daily and does the occasional run too despite being 75+

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 29 Jan. 2014
Light not heavy and a good sole for weekend out and about adventures, not totally waterproof but still a good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pair of hiking shoes, 23 April 2014
These were my first Karrimor shoes and probably not the last, at the time I bought these shoes, I didn't want to invest in a pair Timberland... so I went for Karrimor as a cheaper option and I am happy I did.
When I first tried them, they fit nice and felt comfy yet firm on the foot, they are also breathable which is good as I plan to use them basically in summer time hiking.
I tried them first in a desert safari which I made couple of KMs on foot in the desert, and they were good.
The second time was a more serious hike, I took them on Catherine mountain hike ( in Sinai, Egypt) Catherine mountain is the highest mountain in Egypt and middle east ( 2,630 Meters high) with a total of 26 KMs trail. the performance was super well, the trail is steep, dusty with hard-edged rocks, the Karrimor did more than fine and when I was back home, I checked them and to my surprise, they were intact, aside from the dust, they were just as good as new.
I am Happy I went for Karrimor and I would definatly buy from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on casual walking shoe, 11 Mar. 2014
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Karrimor Mens Traveller Supa ll Trekking and Hiking Shoes (Apparel)
I bought these as a casual walking/cycling shoe

I'm a seasoned hiker and have gone through quite a few pairs of walking boots/shoes over the years and Karrimor have been a quality brand in my opinion. When I spotted these at such a low price at this time of writing it was a no brainer!

I've been using them for a few weeks now and they have proven to be very reliable indeed.

- Lightweight and comfortable with no rubbing or chaffing from day one of wear
- Great fit for my wide foot
- Tough yet flexible sole
- Great breathable material so no sweating
- Good all rounder for simple days out to some serious longer walking and for cycling too
- They scrub up well too!

I'm glad I bought these.

Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 12 Jan. 2014
Excellent value for money did not quite expect this kind of quality for an item of this price! will recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars like old slippers, 27 Mar. 2014
I needed a pair of walking shoes for a city break. The plan was to wear them for a few weeks to break them in, but there was no need, they are like putting on a pair of slippers.