5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read and enjoy
This is a fascinating book for a Provence lover like me!
I have lots of Guides in my Library, but this book is so easy to read, and enjoy. It's divided into sections, well illustrated making it simple to know what you'd like to visit.
I thought the section "Survival Guide" extremely useful, a section I could have used a few years ago!
The book is...
Published 22 months ago by Richard Russell

2.0 out of 5 stars Style over substance
Published 22 months ago by SS

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read and enjoy, 7 Mar 2013
This is a fascinating book for a Provence lover like me!
The book is quite light in weight, nice and "bendy" and could (and should) be taken everywhere with you on your next visit to this beautiful part of France!

2.0 out of 5 stars Style over substance, 11 Feb 2013
I have read and used a lot of guides from Lonely Planet. The quality, of course, varies from one guide to another (and sometimes, from one edition to another, of the same guide), but overall, I have been reasonably satisfied. This guide, however, has been the most underwhelming one I have seen so far. It looks like a glorified tourist brochure, rather than a guide with concrete details and practical information. Very, very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 14 April 2013
A. Finney - See all my reviews
Loads of Info on different areas, things to do etc. would recommend. Not many pictures though, which I do like to see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of useful information and ideas, 15 July 2014
Spot on for our travel needs when we journey down to the South West of France at the end of July. Full of useful information and ideas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful guide! Every time I travel, 4 July 2014
Very useful guide! Every time I travel, I get the Lonely Planet books. It had all the current information, good suggestions and tips. Made my travel to French Riviera easier without browsing all the info.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 8 April 2014
It helps in planning trips in Provence. Everything is in great detail and informative. Ideal for visitors to the wonderful South of France.

5.0 out of 5 stars You could be there, 21 Oct 2013
If you love the idea of touring France, this is the ideal book for Provence.You read it and just want to be there!!

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD AND HELPFUL, 9 Sep 2013
We used this a lot it helped us decide the areas to visit and was very good to read others prospective.

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 30 Aug 2013
Most of the information in the guide was up-to-date and useful. It was lacking information on details of the possible trips around Cote d'Azur e.g. some sightseeing locations were mentioned but there was no information on how to get there.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is ok, but..., 14 Aug 2013
Certain parts were exaggerating big time, I built up expectations only to be disappointed, thus, though still a very helpful guide (especially for hotels and restaurants), one should take the colorful descriptions with a big reserve ;)