on 24 May 2013
I used these buzzers for a TV programme set in my university's studio. They were loud enough to be picked up by the mics and so were perfect for us. The light was bright enough too. The sounds are amusing too.
on 7 April 2015
I bought this as a tool to use with year 9 students. We use these very successfully as a resource in study sessions and its especially useful when testing for exams and reviewing sessions. It added that much needed competitive edge to small group sessions and gave students an opportunity to let go and have fun. It's also very useful as a talking tool... only those who have buzzed in can respond!!!
on 29 April 2014
My students LOVE these buzzers and thier wacky sounds. I have bought the "farmyard" ones and the normal buzzer ones, all from the same company so I now have 12 buzzers all with different sounds. Put classes into pairs or 3's or even 4's and transform boring lessons by turning comprehension text book questions into a buzzer quizz. Students of ALL ages (even adults) love it!
on 6 January 2015
Bought this as a present to myself to add excitement to IT training courses. However, I opened them at home and children have loved playing with them and we had a great game of catchphrase on to all buzzing in with answers. I thought they were too loud and do seem to go off when knocked slightly. Would be five star if there was a volume control and off button but still good.
on 6 October 2015
Absolutely love these! Bought 2 sets for an interactive 'ice-breaker' quiz game. It really livened up the session and got people fully engaged with the rest of the workshop. The only slight issue was that in a large room, it was not always easy to hear which buzzer had been pressed (I.e. Volume was insufficient). All in all, a great buy though!
on 4 January 2016
Best Christmas gift ever !!!! My severely disabled son loves them !!!!!!
on 25 December 2015
These are great..the uses are as infinite as your imagination. I've used mine as to inspire my class during phonics quickfire questions, as a sound effect prop and for games nights with friends. They are well made, the sound effects are fun AND they light up...great stuff!
on 25 December 2013
I would have rated this a full 5 stars because the product is great, the blue, green and orange buzzers work perfectly - but I purchased this gift for Christmas family fun and to receive it just to find out that the red buzzer doesn't work was very disappointing.
on 2 March 2016
We bought these as our puppy trainer uses them in puppy training class to make learning commands such as 'paw' more exciting - you put an answer button in your hand or on the floor and the dog learns to press the button, making the noise and lights come on.
on 16 October 2013
Ordered these to use in training session quiz to test learning. Created a little bit of fun in the training session. The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is the yellow buzzer seems to be a little bit unpredictable!