5.0 out of 5 stars Used for a university television show - perfect
I used these buzzers for a TV programme set in my university's studio. They were loud enough to be picked up by the mics and so were perfect for us. The light was bright enough too. The sounds are amusing too.
Published on 24 May 2013 by mduignan

3.0 out of 5 stars All in all a great product, but shame about the red buzzer
I would have rated this a full 5 stars because the product is great, the blue, green and orange buzzers work perfectly - but I purchased this gift for Christmas family fun and to receive it just to find out that the red buzzer doesn't work was very disappointing.
Published 18 months ago by Matthew Haywood

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Used for a university television show - perfect, 24 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for little kids...., 7 April 2015
This review is from: Learning Resources Lights and Sounds Buzzers (Toy)
I bought this as a tool to use with year 9 students. We use these very successfully as a resource in study sessions and its especially useful when testing for exams and reviewing sessions. It added that much needed competitive edge to small group sessions and gave students an opportunity to let go and have fun. It's also very useful as a talking tool... only those who have buzzed in can respond!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 6 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Learning Resources Lights and Sounds Buzzers (Toy)
Bought this as a present to myself to add excitement to IT training courses. However, I opened them at home and children have loved playing with them and we had a great game of catchphrase on to all buzzing in with answers. I thought they were too loud and do seem to go off when knocked slightly. Would be five star if there was a volume control and off button but still good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the classroom!, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Learning Resources Lights and Sounds Buzzers (Toy)
My students LOVE these buzzers and thier wacky sounds. I have bought the "farmyard" ones and the normal buzzer ones, all from the same company so I now have 12 buzzers all with different sounds. Put classes into pairs or 3's or even 4's and transform boring lessons by turning comprehension text book questions into a buzzer quizz. Students of ALL ages (even adults) love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Learning Resources Lights and Sounds Buzzers (Toy)
Solid construction, loud, bright and exciting. Great resource for a class quiz, used in secondary school, students really thought they were good fun.

3.0 out of 5 stars All in all a great product, but shame about the red buzzer, 25 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Learning Resources Lights and Sounds Buzzers (Toy)
I use the buzzers in several classes to play learning games. The students love it! What better than happy kids.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for Training Sessions, 16 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Learning Resources Lights and Sounds Buzzers (Toy)
Ordered these to use in training session quiz to test learning. Created a little bit of fun in the training session. The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is the yellow buzzer seems to be a little bit unpredictable!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great resource, 22 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Learning Resources Lights and Sounds Buzzers (Toy)
This came quicker than I expected and what a brilliant resource! 4 in a pack, the sounds are quite loud, but I had to buy loads of batteries. I have used them in the classroom and the kids can't get enough of them!

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought these for my 6 month old as a ..., 24 May 2015
This review is from: Learning Resources Lights and Sounds Buzzers (Toy)
I bought these for my 6 month old as a lot of toys don't have a very obvious cause and effect relationship. She loves pressing them and setting off the noise and lights. They are quite loud so I put gaffa tape over the speakers to quiten them down a bit.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›