5.0 out of 5 stars MOON DOUGH REALLY IS SUPER VALUE
Published 21 months ago by S. M. Malone

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad , not good
it's good to make simple shapes from forms from it, but it drolls into very small pieces almost dust which can be annoying. gonna use it only for summer outside play.
Published 11 months ago by Radovan Barensky

5.0 out of 5 stars MOON DOUGH REALLY IS SUPER VALUE, 17 Mar 2013
S. M. Malone (LONDON) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moon Dough Super Value 20 Pack (Toy)
Saw this on the Entertainer website and as it was reduced from £30 to £5 caught my eye. I have 3 grandchildren & like to keep them busy when they visit. We weren't sure what to expect when we took it out of the packet, just some rather brightly coloured dry crumbly but very soft stuff. Once it's in your hands and you press it together it holds the shape & can be cut with playdough cutters, rolled with rolling pins & squashed together into shapes. The colours mix quite quickly so if that would bother you then keep the packs seeled & use them one at a time, but the fantastic rainbow effect you get from using several colours is brilliant. I had just as much time as the kids with this & have stored it in an air tight container for their next visit. A big hit with all the family & I think it will last a long time. Am ordering some more for my nursery class kids to experiment with, I'm sure they'll love it too.

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Moon Dough Super Value 20 Pack (Toy)
I wish I'd never heard of moon dough.
It's too dry to make anything at all.
I bought it for Christmas for three of my grandchildren, and was embarrassed when it just ended up all over the floor in small particles ,which my daughters were not particularly amused about.
Most of it ends up in the hoover.
What a waste of money.
I bought the Diner and Ice Cream maker- total rubbish.

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad , not good, 11 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: Moon Dough Super Value 20 Pack (Toy)
Love this!! my boys have so much fun playing over and over again!! We use a cement mixing try to keep the mess to a minimum!! Highly recommended

1.0 out of 5 stars mess mess mess, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: Moon Dough Super Value 20 Pack (Toy)
what a mess this makes! never using it again. wasted my money. this was all over my whole house. i spent 40 minutes cleaning after 10 minutes of playing. will use play dough from now on.
but i do have to say- this has lovely texture! such a shame about the mess....

3.0 out of 5 stars moon dough, 17 April 2013
This review is from: Moon Dough Super Value 20 Pack (Toy)
hours of fun, only major down side is lack of storage tubs. Plenty of colours to use or make-up from dough.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not much fun, 2 Sep 2013
D. MCDONAGH (Coatbridge) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Moon Dough Super Value 20 Pack (Toy)
Excitement of product was quickly ruined when trying to use it, the colours look great, however the softness and consistency of moon dough means you can't do much with it
It was rolled into a large ball and that was it, bizarre stuff. I don't normally bother about mess, but this went everywhere and took a lot of cleaning, it looked good in the vacuum cylinder in its multi coloured glory.
I've sent most of the set to my in-laws house, and encouraged the kids to try again at their house!

5.0 out of 5 stars Packed full, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Moon Dough Super Value 20 Pack (Toy)
lots of moon dough in the box....good value for money.......moon dough can be a bit messy though. Still, better than getting the alternative stuck in your carpet.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lunar loss, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: Moon Dough Super Value 20 Pack (Toy)
Very dry and friable material. Creates mess rather than constructive play. Nearly all ends on floor and being swept into bin!

Moon Dough Super Value 20 Pack