5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
I am a massive fan of the sullivan's books and this one did not disappoint, couldn't put it down. Can't wait for Rafe's book!
Published 22 months ago by Robzi

3.0 out of 5 stars not my favourite Sullivan story
Published 22 months ago by MJ

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars not my favourite Sullivan story, 10 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Always On My Mind (The Sullivans) (Kindle Edition)
We have met Naughty in the previous Sullivan stories, and as her nickname suggests she is quite a character. It is for that reason, that I expected more from her than I actually got. There were some funny bits, some hot bits, some touching bits and some sweet bits, but I didn't feel we got to know Lori. Her character was definitely a let down for me. She put up with a not-so-nice Grayson for almost 50% of the book and that seemed very out-of-character for the girl we had seen glimpses of earlier, which suggested she would have just given the man a piece of her mind and driven away for treating her so negatively.

The whole idea of Lori applying for the job as farm hand was OTT for me. Had it been a housekeeper he was after I could understand his outlandish interview technique, but asking a farm hand to prove they're capable of the job by cleaning the loo was just too far fetched. Grayson clearly had a lot of guilt issues surrounding the death of his wife, and his self-inflicted punishment of isolation is understandable, but did he really have to be so annoying?

`Always on My Mind' is a good read, and Bella Andre is an exceptional contemporary romance writer. I just feel, that for me, this particular story was let down on character development, plot and believability.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 24 Mar. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but getting repetitive, 13 Aug. 2014
Miss K. C. Fry "Katy" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Always On My Mind (The Sullivans) (Kindle Edition)
Bella Andre says "my favourite romances have always been about families. I love following brothers and sisters and cousins from book to book" and I agree, many of my favourite easy read romances follow this theme. Bella Andre, in my opinion, has a similar style to Bernadette Marie and Melody Anne, and focuses on the Sullivan family from San Francisco. What makes series romances like this successful for me is the interaction between the brothers and sisters, the teasing and ribbing.

Book 8 features choreographer Lori Sullivan, nicknamed 'Naughty' and farmer Grayson Tyler. Lori leaves her job and needs time to re-assess her life, she doesn't want to go home and have her family pester her while she decides what to do and so heads to Pescadero where she isn't known by anyone. She gets a job as a farmhand on Grayson's farm, only after a lot of persuasion. He has preconceived ideas on whether this city girl will survive there but she just keeps proving herself.

I liked Lori's determination to prove Greyson wrong, she did every job he set her despite his grouchy and rude attitude.

The series is getting a bit samey, the characters are different and the story of how they get together varies but the rest is fairly similar between the books, including the rather dry sex scenes.

2.0 out of 5 stars I felt the story was just going through the paces ..., 8 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Always On My Mind (The Sullivans) (Kindle Edition)
I felt the story was just going through the paces to finish the series, in fact I felt that way with all the books. In the beginning the characters had stronger personalities but as the books went on there was less about the characters that should have been more dominant. The storylines were quite week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
great book

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Always On My Mind (The Sullivans) (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant as always, Bella Andre is by far the best. Am working my way though all the Sullivan's and can say they are only getting better.

5.0 out of 5 stars a perfect read, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Always On My Mind (The Sullivans) (Kindle Edition)
addicting as always, could not put the book/kindle down. I am really enjoying the series and just cant wait to read the next one

5.0 out of 5 stars When dancer in need of a break meets farmer who only wants to be alone!, 20 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Always On My Mind (The Sullivans) (Kindle Edition)
Once again, I loved it! Very touching story and even if it is centered on the last San Franscisco Sullivan, you still can't help but fall on love with the stubborn and 'hurricane' Lori meeting Grayson! And there are sparks flying everywhere! :) And you still sad once you have every 8 books but fortunately it doesn't stop there...! :) More Sullivan's adventure to come! Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Always On My Mind (The Sullivans) (Kindle Edition)
I loved reading about Lori find Grayson she was a big character in all the books, so it was finally nice to read her love story. I've enjoyed reading all about the Sullivan's siblings. I'm sure I'll enjoy reading about the Sullivan cousin's now.

5.0 out of 5 stars The country and western sullivan, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Always On My Mind (The Sullivans) (Kindle Edition)
Grayson and Lori's earnest story is heart-melting. Bella Andre has blown it out the water once again, her Sullivan series just gets better and better. This book has a very strong country feel which makes this story unique in the series, and stunningly so. I strongly recommend the whole series, they have caused me many sleepless nights as I simply cannot put the books down.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Always On My Mind (The Sullivans)