5.0 out of 5 stars Love stories about angels
I won a copy of this book from the author and will be giving my honest review. I fell in love with the characters in this story and felt a strong connection as to how Ms. Renae allows her readers to see and feel what the characters do. That alone, pulls me into a book and doesn't release me easily.
Emma's life is thrown into a tail spin when her mother and father are...
Published 13 months ago by JacquieMT

The book was very rushed even though it had a really interesting story line. It needed to slow down. We kept going from action to action with very little build up. The build up in a book is important in establishing characters and making the readers like them or relate to them (or even hate them) and this book didn't do that very well. I wouldn't recommend it.
Published 1 month ago by Danielle

5.0 out of 5 stars Love stories about angels, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Hidden Wings (Hidden Wings Series Book One) (Kindle Edition)
Emma's life is thrown into a tail spin when her mother and father are killed in a car accident and she is left alone, or so she thinks. She discovers she has an aunt that she never knew of and will be moving from all she has ever known in her life as it was. Meeting Kade, the one that will be escorting her to her new home, puts her heart in a tizzy and their attraction to one another is undeniable.
Emma's about to find out that everything in her life has been a lie and how will she handle the new world she has been led into? Is there more to her and Kade than either of them can deny? Questions will be answered but will lead to many more. This is a wonderful story filled with action and excitement and characters so well worth falling in love with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 4 May 2014
I really enjoyed this book and recommend it to others. Currently, I'm reading the others in the series and they're good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars could not put it down!, 21 May 2014
What a fast paced story, characters are believable an endearing! The story is unique an really captures your imagination I really cannot wait to start the next book fantastic read for anyone interested in the paranormal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 19 April 2014
Hidden Wings was amazing! Cameo Renae did an AMAZING job with this book. I absolutely loved everything about it; the storyline, the characters, the descriptions, the way the book was written.. everything.

The storyline was absolutely wonderful. There was a perfect mix of action and romance, as well as some funny moments that made me laugh out loud. The action makes the book a nice fast paced read, and definitely does not lack entertainment.

I instantly fell in love with all of the characters of this book. They are all hilarious and enjoyable. I definitely think that if even one of these characters were missing, the book wouldn't be as good. My favourite characters had to be Kade, Malachi, Dominic and Alexander. They are a perfect combo, and super hilarious, especially around Alaine and Emma.

Honestly, this book was wonderful, and I am so excited to read the next book in the series, Broken Wings, especially since we are left with a HUGE cliffhanger, as well as book 3, Tethered Wings. This book is definitely getting 5 out of 5 stars from me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool..., 25 Mar 2014
It was a bit too predictable and quite boring. But otherwise it was nice, I just don't understand the Romans.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT!, 24 Mar 2014
Wow! Loved this book! I am just getting round to writing a review as I had to go straight on to read the second book, I just couldn't wait!

2.0 out of 5 stars The build up in a book is important in establishing characters and making the readers like them or relate to them (or even hate, 13 Aug 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars 2.5 stars, 13 Sep 2013
*I received a copy of this book via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. Thanks to Indie Inked and Cameo Renae*

I really wanted to like this book because the concept is interesting, however, there were many things that ruined the book for me:
* Certain words were repeated far too many times such as 'Asian eyes' and 'handsome'.
* Emma was not likeable and called her friends immature which I thought was a bit harsh.
* The immediate attraction to Kade was a bit over the top for me. I would have preferred it if the attraction had become more intense over time.
* Emma seems to forget about her parents almost immediately. Not once did she think about when the funeral was going to be.
* The Super Darkling had a missile launcher. Seriously? Where would he have gotten that from?

Overall this was a disappointing read that at times made me want to bang my head in frustration. Nice idea but poorly executed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 July 2014
Good book. Liked the main characters and overall an enj

5.0 out of 5 stars Wowzer, 16 Jun 2014
This book was awesome. I can't wait to get the next one, because it is just amazing. This is definitely my favourite book of all time.