on 18 April 2013
I am absolutely fascinated by Jo Frost's programmes on tv and am glad to see she has brought out this (and other) books to support her work. I hope to use this book as a reference in future.
on 10 May 2013
This book is easy to read, nice to keep coming back to as a point of reference and reassuring for any parent that whatever you are experiencing, others have too. Lots of great tips.
on 6 September 2013
Helpful ideas for dealing with common toddler issues - reminded me of some useful strategies that I had forgotten about and reassured me that my toddler's behaviour was 'normal!'
on 20 August 2013
welcome to our home Jo. have a three year old and needed advice.have always liked watching Jo on the telly and her book is just as helpful.would recommend to any mum or dad.
on 16 January 2015
This is a very practical guide to help parents. I have found this book to be most helpful in dealing with toddler tantrums.

It is simply laid out. I like it
on 7 June 2014
I have a 2 1/2 year old son who was and still is permanently on the go and can get very disruptive, this book helped a lot by giving me the tools to deal with him how to install discipline and how to prevent some of his behaviours happening at all. It also helped with potty training. Would and have recommended it.
on 27 March 2014
Really useful book I bought it to help with toddler tantrums and lots of other useful sections including potty training.
Def worth the money
on 28 May 2013
Really love this book. Every parent who needs to know answers to basic toddler behaviour will find it here.I am cery hsppy wuth the purchase.
on 27 November 2013
covers all the major problems we have had with our trying 2 year old and has given us some good ideas for rewarding good behaviour etc
on 18 April 2013
Jo Frost is brilliant, she covers all problems and makes it seem easy to rectify. I would recommend this book to all parents