on 30 June 2013
great book lots of tips on toddler taming which is great for 2 year old twin boys with an attitude
on 20 May 2013
I bought this book after already purchasing Jo's previous books. I find the advice extremely helpful and gave me lots of help with my two little monsters!
on 5 August 2013
This book is great for parents going through 'problem' with their toddlers, especially the sleeping section. Its a good reference book.
on 19 March 2013
This book is essential reading for parents of toddlers! It is easy to read & is in easy to identify sections. She helps you understand your toddlers needs & frustrations, and gives you the confidence in dealing with whatever they throw at you!
on 21 May 2013
If you have a toddler you must buy this book. And stick to the techniques. We are still using it like a bible.
on 12 July 2013
Well written and reading it has helped to understand and hopefully help us with our terrible twos . That's all I need now is jo to visit and stay for a week
on 5 July 2013
This book is full of useful tips from potty training to tantrums. I have found it very useful dealing with my 2 year old and the tips do work!
on 17 July 2013
This is a fab book, set out with questions we all ask, and Jo's answers. Easily set out in sections
on 12 June 2013
This book helped us deal with some of my daughter's challenging behaviour, especially eating. If we mention the naughty step she automatically opens her mouth to eat her dinner!
on 10 November 2013
Love jo frost, easy to read, full of tips, and good to remind yourself of the top tips occasionally!! Nice to remember there's nothing new about the things your 2 year old does to try and push their boundaries!