5.0 out of 5 stars Mrs F Hancock
Very good product. My 2.5year old really enjoys playing with this. I purchased additional stamp inks though as only two colours (pink and purple) come with this product - glad I did this as gives more variety.
Published 17 months ago by Fran

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set but packaging needed improvment
My daughter loved this set but I hated the way its packaged. There is no lid so you have to keep it flat or else all the stamps will fall out never mind what you would do if the insert was gone.
The stamps are very nice though
Published 16 months ago by MS YVONNE REIDY

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set but packaging needed improvment, 19 Jan. 2014
The stamps are very nice though

5.0 out of 5 stars Mrs F Hancock, 2 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 28 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Stamp-A-Scene Fairy Garden (Toy)
I love anything made by melissa and doug - bought a lot of the stamper sets as gifts for kids - my own daughter loves them - my only complaint is the ink is not very wet and there is only 1 ink with the set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stamp set., 16 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Stamp-A-Scene Fairy Garden (Toy)
My little 3 year old daughter loves this, along with her 11 year old cousin and Mummy too. We bought it her for Christmas and its never been put away yet which says it all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Stamp-A-Scene Fairy Garden (Toy)
Wonderful good quality stamp selection. Plenty of choice my 4 year old loves it. I will definitely be adding to her stamp collection with more of these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stamp set, 18 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Stamp-A-Scene Fairy Garden (Toy)
This is a Christmas present for my 5 year old artistic daughter so it has not been played with yet. From what I can see though it looks to be of very good quality. There are many stamps in the kit of different sizes too and I can see my daughter having much fun with this. Only snag that I can see so far is there is only two different colour inks to stamp with. It would of been even better if there was more of an ink colour selection to choose from within the kit. She could create lots of different coloured scenes then rather then scenes based on just two colours. Of course you can buy ink separate on its own and these stamps look durable being made from wood so they can potentially last awhile.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stamo a scene fairy garden, 26 Sept. 2013
Absolutely stunning kit but worth about £9.99 I think. witht he delivery charge & the price it works out very expensive for a child or for anyone really but beautiful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Light but pretty, 19 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Stamp-A-Scene Fairy Garden (Toy)
Pink half of the stamp pad didn't work at all and so only get very light printed purple. But disappointing, but hoping I can buy a different ink pad for better results as the stamp designs are pretty and my daughter loves them but was frustrated they didn't show up well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stamp set, 12 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Stamp-A-Scene Fairy Garden (Toy)
Our granddaughter loves this set and couldn't stop playing with it, she's five years old and was already making her own pictures with it. This keeps the little ones entertained for a while we highly recommend this set

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice item. I bought as a Christmas gift for ..., 15 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Melissa and Doug Stamp-A-Scene Fairy Garden (Toy)
Nice item. I bought as a Christmas gift for a child that has problems holding pencils so she will be able to make pictures with these. I also bought an extra ink pad with more colours.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›