5.0 out of 5 stars Best discovery!
I thought this would be just another hair thickener (also rather expensive) but as my hair is certainly not my crowning glory, I thought I would give this trial kit a go! Was rather put off with all the advice for application, but gave it my all and followed the recommendation.
Published 14 months ago by silversurfer

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing for the cost
This is an expensive product so I decided to buy the grab bag to try it out.
I found it to be perfectly good but to be honest not that much better than much cheaper readily available products - not on my hair anyway.
Published 15 months ago by janner

5.0 out of 5 stars Best discovery!, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: swell Advanced Volumising 3-Step System Trial Kit (Personal Care)
I must admit that at first, I was not blown away (pardon the pun!) but really noticed that after a couple of days, my fine, thinning hair was still looking good and have not had to wash it for five days. This being the case, it will prove very economical and will consider buying the full sizes when funds permit! As you use such a small amount, the try me kit will probably last me over a month so I may just re-purchase this item.
Great travel size. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product for fine hair, 17 Jan 2014
This 3-step hair care system gives me the best results i have ever had with my fine, limp hair. It truly gives it excellent wash and lasting volume without making it greasy even after two days, weighing on the hair, or looking artificial. It is pricey but you get what you pay for. And it has lots of natural credentials. I will certainly keep using! thank you Swell!:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but seems worth it, 3 Jan 2014
I'm a convert - I approached this with scepticism but it seems to work, my hair appears thicker and it smells nice too. The shampoo is a little hard to lather in our very hard water, but otherwise no criticisms. It is expensive - but you don't need much per wash. Just bought the full sized set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could afford full size, 4 April 2014
Great product. I have limp, straight fine hair (47 yr old). Tried so many products but this really works. Shampoo doesn't foam well on first wash but great on second and conditioner and spray brilliant. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Revelation, 18 Jan 2014
I was looking for a natural product that also made my hair looked great and Swell really does deliver what it promises. My hair looks thick and healthy and best of all it's lost its static and the style lasts. Very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 29 Nov 2013
V. Wang - See all my reviews
At last, I've found something that really works. Having bought the sample pack to try, I'm very impressed with the results. Would definitely recommend it to anyone battling fine limp hair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hertsnanna, 15 Dec 2013
This product makes my hair feel much thicker and less static, I would definitely recommend it, if like me your hair is thinner and lacks body due to aging.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing for the cost, 3 Sep 2013
This is an expensive product so I decided to buy the grab bag to try it out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells lovely unlike a couple of other well known hair ..., 15 July 2014
Smells lovely unlike a couple of other well known hair loss brands! Haven't reallt noticed any difference yet though, haven't bneen using it that long

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't help much, 1 May 2014
It didn't worsen my condition but it didn't help either. Very disappointed as it is so pricey. Not worth the price!