5.0 out of 5 stars Always the best
Definitely the best flip flops on the market. I never buy anything different. I work in them and have to replace them once a year, but at that price for a pair of work shoes who can argue!!
Published 14 months ago by Sarah 007

3.0 out of 5 stars order next size up - wrongly labelled
nice shoes just the wrong size think the clue is on the product code(378 5/6)ordered a 5-6 and got a 4-5 the box says 5-6 but the shoe says 5-6 and 37-38(should be 38-39) which is a uk 4-5 hoped this was a picking mistake but not so now have two pairs of 4-5(Yodel have not yet managed to uplift 1st pair after 5 days.... ) so order a size larger that you require
Published 19 months ago by The Dribbler

5.0 out of 5 stars Always the best, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Havaianas Womens Slim Flip Flops (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 4 Sept. 2013
Bought my first pair in Australia and loved them. Was delighted to find them on Amazon. They tend to be small in size so I bought 6/7 UK instead of my normal size 5. Perfect fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 31 May 2014
everything is perfect but the size is a little bit small, i would recommend it to all but you have to order one size bigger

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 11 Mar. 2014
Shoes bought as they were described. Very happy with them. Fit well and comfortable, would definitely recommend to friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE MY HAVAIANAS, 16 Jun. 2013
Dubious about spending this much on a pair of flip flops but decided to buy on weighting up all the reviews. They really are a very comfortable pair of flip flops! Love them!
Please note I also bought some 'special edition' havaianas - gold and pink which were not slim and they are not as comfortable as they do not hug my feet as well and feel too big even though they are the same size as the slim.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 July 2013
I bought my Havainanas in Gold when they were on offer for about £14 with free delivery. They arrived quickly and were packaged in the original box and tags etc. They are super comfy and the colour range is fantastic. They have also washed well. My only concern is that after about 2 months of wear the strap seems to have caused a slight tear in the sole which I hope won't break them.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... product is sized in European sizes wouldn't it be better to sell them as European sizes, 16 Oct. 2014
As the product is sized in European sizes wouldn't it be better to sell them as European sizes ?
I wanted the 39/40 and hoped the advertised size 6 would be that I've - happily it was bit it would have made me bit quicker - and maybe s couple more pairs if I'd been sure what I was buying!..
Not intending to be negative, only constructive because I love them

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for summer, 15 Jun. 2014
libbymum (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
I'd never worn Havianas beofre, having been a Reef girl, but when my silver Reef's broke and couldn't be replaced I thought I'd give these a go.
I was worried about the toe post rubbing, as I was used to canvas type but having worn them for a good few weeks no problem so far.
Fit is generous, as expected, I wear a size 7 usually and 6-7 perfect for me

3.0 out of 5 stars order next size up - wrongly labelled, 19 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable Flip Flops!, 27 Oct. 2014
Most Comfy Flip flops ever! I have quite a wide foot, but also find that flip flops with a thick toe thong tend to rub me. These were perfect, very soft and comfortable...and they stay on your foot! I am usually a size 5.5 to 6, but after reading lots of reviews I ordered the size 5 and they are a great fit. will buy again