5.0 out of 5 stars Emotive
Published 11 months ago by Mark G. Westwater

1.0 out of 5 stars BUY THE CD VERSION!
BUY THE CD VERSION!

I didn't leave the caps-lock ket on by mistake.
This mix is actually rather relaxed, it's a calming house album, not a banging techno mix.
(The only other review on here - at the time of writing - obviously doesn't appreciate this).

Now, what's my bother?
When you download the album, you get one long "continuous...
Published 16 months ago by Russtafarian

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotive, 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: Balance Presents Jozif (Audio CD)
One of the best mix albums i've heard in recent years. I've read the back story to the mix and the flow and feel certainly reflects that sad event. A very beautiful mix from start to finish. From the slow charles webster intro through sadness and his own BTs 3 & 5 this album is stunning. Albums have come and gone from my iPhone this summer but Balance Presents Jozif is still there.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite Albums this year, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Balance Presents Jozif (Audio CD)
Unaware of Jozif's talent for mixing music, I was blown away first listen. The album has some really beautiful tunes and for me is up there with Joris Voorn's Balance 014. I would definitely recommend a listen, for those who appreciate great music. A future classic for sure !!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Balance Presents Jozif (Audio CD)
This is an astonishingly beautiful album. I bought this cd based on the positive reviews, and glad i did. This album makes me smile and sends shivers down my spine. If your considering it, just do it!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best balance releases, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Balance Presents Jozif (Audio CD)
I had no idea what to expect from this new balance release... In the past the producer or dj I always knew, but since Balance never really disappointed me I bought this one without listening up front. I listened to this cd once and the chance that this will be a future classic is big. My personal opinion... It's the best release since joris voorn's... Im just really disappointed its only one disc...

1.0 out of 5 stars BUY THE CD VERSION!, 11 April 2013
Russtafarian (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
BUY THE CD VERSION!

I didn't leave the caps-lock ket on by mistake.

Now, what's my bother?
When you download the album, you get one long "continuous track" which is the actual whole album. Pretty normal...
But, when listening to this, it seems fine, until i get around 25/30mins into the mix. Parts of an old track cut in for a few seconds, now and again, (similar to how old CDs would skips between tracks).
It's bloody annoying and obviously isn't a deliberate mixing effect by the DJ.
(I've re-downloaded it twice to make sure it's not a technical/internet error.)

Aside from the one long-mix, you also receive the other tracks individually. These are actually the continuous mix cut up into their respective labelled names/artists.
But they don't appear, or play, in the correct order - plus the actual editing/cutting of the tracks is done in terrible places.

I don't care if it's a few quid cheaper to download it. Buy the CD, stick into your machine and put it in iTunes yourself.
Waste of my time and cash - complaining to Amazon now.

Balance Presents Jozif
Balance Presents Jozif by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2013)