5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful costume
The costume is exactly the way it looks in the picture. Obviously it's not going to be hard-wearing and will need to be looked after - but it's gorgeous and fits really well. Love it!
Published 16 months ago by Heather

3.0 out of 5 stars Picture fault
I really liked the outfit, but it's not what I expected due to the photo. There needs to be an image of the back too, as I didn't know it was basically backless.
Published 16 months ago by Alex

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful costume, 25 April 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Picture fault, 28 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect although you will need to pin or stitch a little, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Princess Jasmine Genie Belly Dancer Arabian Nights Costume (Toy)
Use a little fuse wire to hold hat in place, also may need to pin or stitch top to the bottom of your bra to hold in place as it will expose your boobies lol...well worth the money and Trends international were great as I emailed them as needed it within 2 days for a party and they put it on next day guaranteed delivery for me! So 10/10 for their excellent customer service too

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting!!! :), 31 July 2013
When I saw the product online I thought the bodice was a full piece, it wasn't until it arrived that I realised it was in two pieces!!! Eeek, my mistake. I found the shorts a wee bit revealing but to be fair one would consider it a 'sexy' costume. The costume is exceptionally well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 9 Jun 2014
I'm 5' 11" so it was a relief it fitted!!! I'm a size 10 probably should have gone for small but medium was fine! Favourite fancy dress ever!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 10 April 2014
I wanted a constume for Book Week at school, also the weeks previous we did a piece on Aladin so it fitted in nicely with the theme.
The top I had to wear another in its place and I wore my purple joggers underneath as with me wearing it at a school the deputy thought I looked a bit 'risky'. However the fit was great and I had lots of compliments about the outfit.

4.0 out of 5 stars looks great.., 24 Mar 2014
looks great however the more busty girls should go next size up as my boobs nearly fell out on a few occasions!!

3.0 out of 5 stars It was a good product but..., 12 Nov 2013
It was a good product and I received it quite quickly. But the top was a bit small for my liking. I had to spend the night tugging it into the right place. The belly piece was also a lot more see through then I thought it would be.

3.0 out of 5 stars My daughter could use it but..., 9 Nov 2013
I don't think it came in the size requested. I had ordered a size 10-12, and I was sent a large costume - I'd expect a medium at least. As we wouldn't have sufficient time to order a replacement, we had to use a few security pins to adjust the top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing costume!, 21 July 2013
This costume was amazing and I had lots of people commenting on how much they liked it. It was comfortable to wear although the hat was a bit odd/misshapen and I couldn't wear it for long. Would recommend it to others.