Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Format: DVD|Change

on 2 December 2010
The dvd box set came in good time and I am very happy. Its my daughter's present for christmas so has yet to open it. I know this set is fab and it has been recommended by my friends after they bought it for their children. She will love it!! And they could not believe the price when i told them, saved ££'s
on 15 June 2013
My daughter already has this DVD box set and has really enjoyed watching it. So I have bought it this time for a gif for someone else. However the picture and wording of the advert is identical to my daughters but is the samhe product that I have just bought is different. he box is totally different an there are more films to watch. So overall I am delighted with this product. It seems better than what I actually ordered!
on 12 May 2013
The amount of effort needed to create these animated 3D cartoon stories is incredible, and I think the teams responsible have done a fair effort, but my daughter thinks the 'Barbie' main character is now too far from the feminine softness once shown, and now seems far too confident and career based. She, like me, also feels that she's typically shown moving in far too revealing poses and clothing. It gives me the feeling that some of the animators are male, enjoying using a computer to display erotic stances. The clothing doesn't achieved realistic gravity movement very well, but nevertheless I still think what's being achieved is amazing and very hard. How about more naivety, softness and romance? After all, this supposed to be for children, and they're impressionable, aren't they? We wouldn't want to sell them a wrong attitude, would we?
on 9 January 2012
I bought this DVD set for my god daughter for christmas, she absolutley loves barbie and has watched it over and over.
on 18 February 2015
I bought this for my niece, and she loves it. She's recently become interested in Barbie, and her mother (my sister) stated that she wanted to eventually buy her the DVD's. The fact that this is a boxset is even better, because you get more for your money, and as my niece has enjoyed them thus far, this was a great purchase that I made.
on 5 January 2011
Six year old daughter was absolutely delighted with it. It's been watched over and over and over - think you get the idea.................... :)
on 28 January 2013
Bought for my granddaughter's 5th birthday, she already had 1 barbie dvd and loved it so bought her this compilation.whenever she plays a dvd it's one of these or Mary Poppins.
She enjoys them and thats the main thing.
on 30 March 2014
Great Box Set will make happy any little girl who loves Barbie. The best thing about it is that the 3 DVDs are themed and can be presented not only a Christmas gift but also to help keep your Barbie collection tidy and schematic. Highly recommended
on 28 November 2011
Three Barbie movies - Nutcracker, Swanlake and Christmas Carol. Nice collection and my daughter enjoyed watching them. I prefer these Barbie movies as they portray Barbie in well known roles as powerful characters as opposed to other Barbie characters we come across. I bought this as the second set after the Princess collection which is very good as well. The storyline in this collection is a bit more serious compared to the Princess collection and perhaps better for slighly older children. Would recommend.
on 25 April 2013
I brought this for a gift for my daught and she watches over and over again. I would highly recommend this.