4.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to the Cherub series
Published 19 months ago by Julia Phillips

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed.
Published 18 months ago by Pete

4.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to the Cherub series, 17 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Black Friday (CHERUB Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Excellent book! Lots of action, excellent plot, and best of all, James Adams is back as a 21 year-old. It's fascinating to see how he has grown and developed from the 12 year-old recruit and I'm glad that Robert Muchamore has decided to keep him in the story. I agree with comments from other reviewers that there was a little too much of Ryan and Natalka's relationship but it did serve to show the difficulties that young teens face in undercover situations. It'd not all about physical dangers, there are emotional ones too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 4 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Black Friday (Cherub) (Hardcover)
After the fantastic People's Republic and Guardian Angel, I was definitely expecting a great ending to the Aramov storyline, yet I was left kind of hanging with Black Friday. The main plot of the book only last until about a third of the way through, and after that really isn't as fun and exciting. Yes its awesome that James and Bruce come back, but I disagree with some of James' plotlines, since after the end of Shadow Wave we expected not to see him again and it took the emphasis off Ryan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 13 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Black Friday (Cherub) (Hardcover)
This book is great! It's a lot cheaper to buy on amazon and the book came less than two days after ordering! The book as a whole is just amazing. It was so cool to see that James Adams was back and the whole story line is as good as expected.I hope Robert Muchamore makes more cherub books in the future :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Stupendous, 13 Sept. 2013
ACB(swansea) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Black Friday (CHERUB Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This must qualify as one of the best endings to a sequence of books. The waiting and anticipation have been worth it although it is also with a feeling of sorrow that it has ended - but has it? Success breeds success and I would not be surprised to happily see more as I assume readers would. Fingers crossed. This 'Black Friday' is superb. Ryan working undercover and previous friend, James Adams, returning.'Cherub' gets a big 'yes'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 21 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Black Friday (CHERUB Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I have read all of the cherub series an have loved every book and bringing back James for the last book was a great idea I wish you would continue to write the cherub series but still a brilliant book

5.0 out of 5 stars just damn brilliant, 13 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Black Friday (CHERUB Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
cherub is my faverite series ever and i think this is the best one yet especially how it includes james and amy. A great end to a 15 book era.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Book, 18 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Black Friday (Cherub) (Hardcover)
I have been a long time fan of Cherub books - and once again Muchamore really pulls it off!

James Adams and other characters from the first series return, there are several exciting plot lines in the book and some really gripping moments, not to mention one character does sadly perish in Black Friday.

Lastly, I do like Ryan's character a lot, and his relationship with his youngest brother, Theo, is particularly entertaining, and aside from Ryan, the other characters are very likeable. Well, some not so.

Yet another good book from Muchamore, serious plot line, yet at times hilarious.

Just one thing. Other the three Aramov Trilogy books, Ryan has gotten older by 2 and a half years, which leaves me wondering - how many books left in the series? I'm hoping 12 books, like before, but it looks as though there'll only be another 3 books in the series :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Cherub's still a great read, 7 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Black Friday (Cherub) (Hardcover)
I really enjoyed this book, like all the other Cherub books before it. James Adams and some of the other characters from the first Cherub series make a reappearance, and I thought that worked well; it felt like being on familiar turf.
While I had nothing against the new generation of Cherub agents, I found that somehow in the previous two books I just didn't quite take to them in the same way as the old ones. I was therefore very pleased to see the return of some familiar faces - it made a good bridge between the two series of Cherub, and sets up potential storylines for future books.

The plot does jump around a bit, but that's nothing new, and as I read the book in two sittings, it definitely kept my attention. Recommended for all Cherub fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars as far as i know he enjoyed it very much, 30 Oct. 2014
This review is from: CHERUB: Black Friday (Paperback)
I am sorry but i cannot give you a review on this book, it was purchased as a present for my grandson, as far as i know he enjoyed it very much. thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 17 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Black Friday (CHERUB Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
This really is the perfect series, I've grown up reading it and I can't believe the characters you love grow up and have their own identity outside of cherub - makes it seem real. Really hope there are many more books to come.

Black Friday (CHERUB Book 3)
Black Friday (CHERUB Book 3) by Robert Muchamore