on 24 June 2014
Really love this bag - I bought it specifically for a knitting bag but it is so nice and practical that I use it as a day to day bag now to take things to work that dont fit in my handbag. It has 2 front pockets with popper closing and is zipped and waterproof. The fabric is nice and not plasticcy which I did wonder when it said it was waterproof. Nice pattern, comfortable handles and would definitely recommend if you are looking for a knitting bag/shopper.
on 17 June 2014
Bought this to use as a knitting bag. It is ideal just the right size for everything. You can even keep the ball of wool in the bag while you knit & have the end coming out by the zip to stop the cats playing with it.
on 23 April 2014
Didn't like it at first, but it is so roomy, light and very very useful as a knitting bag to take with me when visiting/travelling to my son and daughter-in-laws for the weekend.
on 16 August 2013
Keeps all my knitting items in one place and protects them from dust at home and from my friends cats when I visit her.
on 2 December 2013
I was looking for a bag for my friend to store all her knitting items in and this fits the bill perfectly. Item arrived very quickly after ordering and was in tip top condition. Perfect!
on 22 July 2014
Been fancying this for ages. Glad I ordered it. Just the job for taking on a trip with all the bits and pieces in, and now it is doing duty as a proper knitting bag!
on 15 April 2014
Brilliant bag, handy side pockets, i use it for knitting keeps my wool safe inside the bag whilst the thread comes through the end gap.
on 6 July 2014
I was very disappointed with the size of the bag but it's great for a handbag but not for a knitting bag
on 6 October 2014
Arrived quickly as I had asked as I had left it rather late to order prior to my holiday. The item was needed for hand luggage for a holiday abroad and it was perfect. It was wipe clean and the outside pockets were ideal. The handle was just long enough to go over the shoulder but not too long for the bag to dangle around your legs when laden with duty free purchases! Would recommend.
on 19 September 2014
Just the job. Get all my knitting,a couple of spare balls of wool and all accessories in one place.