Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.14

on 18 January 2013
I just downloaded this and have had a good look through. I'm a sempstress and crocheter, rather than a knitter, and my previous efforts with 2 needles have always resulted in my giving up when I go wrong and have to keep unpicking it all and start again.
Here are colour drawings which clearly show the 'how to do it' stages in more than one colour, aiding clueless people like me to get it right. I think even I could manage to knit with this book. I'm going to try.
I had downloaded a knitting kindle guide before which was pretty useless, as it didn't have any illustrations, so this is a hit for me. There are pictures showing how to fix mistakes and pick up dropped stitches, great: as I can produce a ladder like nobody else!
The instructions are for R/Handed people, and are 'English' rather than American but there is a printed gauge to convert needle sizes and amounts of yarn needed.
5 beginner projects are included: a bear, kindle cover, cowl scarf, egg cup cosy and one other. This would make a useful 'take along' guide for newbie knitters with lots of tips and useful hints.
on 10 December 2014
A great little book but wish I'd bought it in print form, it just doesn't quite work on the Kindle.
on 27 May 2013
Want to start learning to knit looked at a few beginners book and this one looks best for a newbi