5.0 out of 5 stars Knitting for Dummies?
I just downloaded this and have had a good look through. I'm a sempstress and crocheter, rather than a knitter, and my previous efforts with 2 needles have always resulted in my giving up when I go wrong and have to keep unpicking it all and start again.
Published on 18 Jan. 2013 by She

3.0 out of 5 stars Newbi
Want to start learning to knit looked at a few beginners book and this one looks best for a newbi
Published 23 months ago by nellelou

3.0 out of 5 stars Newbi, 27 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Knitting for Dummies?, 18 Jan. 2013
This review is from: How To Knit - A Guide For Newbies (Kindle Edition)
Here are colour drawings which clearly show the 'how to do it' stages in more than one colour, aiding clueless people like me to get it right. I think even I could manage to knit with this book. I'm going to try.
I had downloaded a knitting kindle guide before which was pretty useless, as it didn't have any illustrations, so this is a hit for me. There are pictures showing how to fix mistakes and pick up dropped stitches, great: as I can produce a ladder like nobody else!
The instructions are for R/Handed people, and are 'English' rather than American but there is a printed gauge to convert needle sizes and amounts of yarn needed.
5 beginner projects are included: a bear, kindle cover, cowl scarf, egg cup cosy and one other. This would make a useful 'take along' guide for newbie knitters with lots of tips and useful hints.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little book but wish I'd bought it in print ..., 10 Dec. 2014
Ms. J. Harding "Joanna" (Burford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How To Knit - A Guide For Newbies (Kindle Edition)
A great little book but wish I'd bought it in print form, it just doesn't quite work on the Kindle.

How To Knit - A Guide For Newbies