5.0 out of 5 stars the earth moved!
I cannot begin to descibe how magnificent this little machine is. Given as valentines prezzy but now become best friend ever and worried i will get addicted as it is so EASY to have the earth move, if you see what I mean!Like it that its white and not garish and its quiet too. OMG good!
Published 20 months ago by Stout Betsy

2.0 out of 5 stars Faulty
Only used this item twice and the settings stopped working. Switched it on and the button stopped working, only had one choice of vibration and to turn off had to dismantle it. So disapointed!
Published 13 months ago by Bimm

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars the earth moved!, 2 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife's Happy, 29 July 2013
Jonny (Norwich Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swoon Release Vibrating Pleasure Vibrator (Personal Care)
Wife's happy, which means I'm happy, little else matters. So it's a good job done at least for the next few weeks, anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars An inexpensive little extra for your toy box., 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: Swoon Release Vibrating Pleasure Vibrator (Personal Care)
I have just bought this one as a present for a friend. It is great value and an ideal first vibrator. I have tried lots over the years and thought that I would try this one. It is simple to use and gives a lot of pleasure. it is also a great 'tool' for doing pelvic floor exercises. I find it easier to locate and tighten the muscles with something to grip on. Good for toning up the vagina and for a woman of 70, like myself, a way to ensure that I do not get damp when I sneeze, as I get older. So while I am swooning and pleasuring myself to orgasm, I can also feel worthy because I am doing a keep fit workout.

4.0 out of 5 stars We like it, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: Swoon Release Vibrating Pleasure Vibrator (Personal Care)
Nice design and pleasant not vulgar
Clever vibrating options 7 to choose from comes with a nice storage bag
Is a little smaller than we would expect

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Swoon Release Vibrating Pleasure Vibrator (Personal Care)
Bought as a present for my other half. She liked that it's a reasonable size and has a few modes of vibration, it also comes with a little bag to sore it in and keep it clean. Seems to be a good quality item for a very reasonable price. Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter wouldnt have lost Hermione to that Ginger s*** if he had used this wand!, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: Swoon Release Vibrating Pleasure Vibrator (Personal Care)
What a toy! I once had a remote control kit car that I rebuilt with a petrol engine, it could reach speeds of up to 60mph and I would play with it for hours on end running up petrol costs in its hundreds, my Dad sold the car as soon as the cost of petrol broke through the 3 figure point claiming it was no longer cost effective to be just fun! anyway, this toy is better than that car and even my Dad agrees at £20 its an absolute bargain, he has bought me some rechargeable batteries to be as cost effective as possible and were nicking electricity from next doors meter so I can recharge the batteries as much as I like! Let me be honest with you, I was sceptical about this wand but after the first use on the Mrs it was obvious this was going to be a worker, she was gushing like Niagara falls after I notched it up to the 2nd setting, I'm yet to get to the third but once I've got myself a swim cap and goggles she's getting level 3! Well worth every penny and trust me chaps, when she's "knocking at the back door" with it you will be tempted to let her in, I refused this time but told her she can play at the kerb all she liked!

5.0 out of 5 stars Suprise Present, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Swoon Release Vibrating Pleasure Vibrator (Personal Care)
From what I gather it was very well received and very discrete , well made, and was the best of her presents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, powerful and pleasing, 27 Nov 2014
This review is from: Swoon Release Vibrating Pleasure Vibrator (Personal Care)
It's amazing. Trully. It's super soft and comfortable, It looks almost pretty, unlike some which are slightly grotesque and a shocking pink or purple. The vibration modes are insane and ultimately it does get the job done which is really all that matters.
The only thing I wish it was better is the sound it produces - it's actually a bit louder than I was expecting.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: Swoon Release Vibrating Pleasure Vibrator (Personal Care)
great product my girlfriend cant leave it alone im afraid im now been made redundant

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantabulous!!, 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: Swoon Release Vibrating Pleasure Vibrator (Personal Care)
This is the best vibe I've ever owned (except for a tiny white number back in the early 80s) but this is white too (makes me feel safe if that doesn't sound too weird) and it does the trick 110%!! Love the outer packaging, love little silk bag it comes in too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›