5.0 out of 5 stars the earth moved!
I cannot begin to descibe how magnificent this little machine is. Given as valentines prezzy but now become best friend ever and worried i will get addicted as it is so EASY to have the earth move, if you see what I mean!Like it that its white and not garish and its quiet too. OMG good!
Published 15 months ago by Stout Betsy

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but...
It's ok, but hard to keep free of fluff and hairs because of the material its made from and also needs batteries often only because the on button can get switched on easily while in your drawer/bag. I've had to change batteries often despite not using it that often!
Published 4 months ago by MISS LISA

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars the earth moved!, 2 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife's Happy, 29 July 2013
Jonny (Norwich Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swoon Release Vibrating Pleasure Vibrator (Personal Care)
Wife's happy, which means I'm happy, little else matters. So it's a good job done at least for the next few weeks, anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter wouldnt have lost Hermione to that Ginger s*** if he had used this wand!, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: Swoon Release Vibrating Pleasure Vibrator (Personal Care)
What a toy! I once had a remote control kit car that I rebuilt with a petrol engine, it could reach speeds of up to 60mph and I would play with it for hours on end running up petrol costs in its hundreds, my Dad sold the car as soon as the cost of petrol broke through the 3 figure point claiming it was no longer cost effective to be just fun! anyway, this toy is better than that car and even my Dad agrees at 20 its an absolute bargain, he has bought me some rechargeable batteries to be as cost effective as possible and were nicking electricity from next doors meter so I can recharge the batteries as much as I like! Let me be honest with you, I was sceptical about this wand but after the first use on the Mrs it was obvious this was going to be a worker, she was gushing like Niagara falls after I notched it up to the 2nd setting, I'm yet to get to the third but once I've got myself a swim cap and goggles she's getting level 3! Well worth every penny and trust me chaps, when she's "knocking at the back door" with it you will be tempted to let her in, I refused this time but told her she can play at the kerb all she liked!

5.0 out of 5 stars An inexpensive little extra for your toy box., 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: Swoon Release Vibrating Pleasure Vibrator (Personal Care)
I have just bought this one as a present for a friend. It is great value and an ideal first vibrator. I have tried lots over the years and thought that I would try this one. It is simple to use and gives a lot of pleasure. it is also a great 'tool' for doing pelvic floor exercises. I find it easier to locate and tighten the muscles with something to grip on. Good for toning up the vagina and for a woman of 70, like myself, a way to ensure that I do not get damp when I sneeze, as I get older. So while I am swooning and pleasuring myself to orgasm, I can also feel worthy because I am doing a keep fit workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present for the other half!, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Swoon Release Vibrating Pleasure Vibrator (Personal Care)
Bought for my girlfriend and she loves it! It's nice and slim and looks very elegant, not scary at all. It's very powerful and the 3 power settings are perfect. The other settings are also great and my other half loves them. It comes in discreet packaging and comes with a little bag that you can put it in to store it. Really easy to use and it comes with it's own batteries. Definitely worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but..., 26 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Mrs likes it, 19 Nov 2013
Amazon Customer (Northwich, Cheshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Swoon Release Vibrating Pleasure Vibrator (Personal Care)
I cant speak for myself but the Mrs liked it. :) Easy to use with different modes for different moods.

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived promptly and discreetly, 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: Swoon Release Vibrating Pleasure Vibrator (Personal Care)
This is a good product, Good value for money, easy to use and quiet (not as quiet as expected but good none the less. Would and have recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the one!, 11 July 2014
Love it

4.0 out of 5 stars but it's cool., 5 July 2014
This review is from: Swoon Release Vibrating Pleasure Vibrator (Personal Care)
A little smaller than I prefer, but it's cool.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›