on 10 November 2013
If you are looking for a cheap LED TV with an integrated DVD player, this is excellent value, and it's not a bad product either.
I have seen other reviews that have criticised the picture and the sound quality etc, but what do you want for about £200?
The picture isn't bad at all, though it does degrade progressively the larger the angle of view; compare it to a high end LED picture and you will see the difference. The sound is a little weak - not unlike most LED TVs as they tend to be so thin there is nowhere to pack a decent speaker, and the DVD does make a whirring noise when starting up, but this goes away when normal operating speed is attained. The functionality including the ease of set up is as good as any alternative, including my 46inch samsung smart TV which is my basis for comparison
Overall for the cost, I am very pleased indeed.
on 14 February 2013
I would like to retract my original review of this product, after getting in touch with what i thought was the suppliers and being treated with contempt i felt well within my rights to complain.
However after being contacted by the actual people i thought i had originally spoken to i was told that there would be no problem whatsoever in replacing my purchase with a new TV and they even had it picked up and returned by courier service with no added expense to myself.
The TV we bought was an excellent purchase but there was a pixel problem with the first one we had delivered,the replacement we have since took delivery of has no such problems and our son is more than pleased with his birthday present.
I would have no reason not to purchase products from here again after the customer service we received after the initial confusion was excellent thank you.
on 23 February 2013
Very disappointed, but my own fault for buying cheap!!
Image quality poor. Very washed out in standard form, and coarse settings in user-definable mode make it just about impossible to obtain a decent image.
Sound very "tinny" in all settings. Try to mitigate this by upping the bass and the speakers buzz.
DVD must have been the absolute cheapest they could find, and mine is reluctant to play some DVDs.
Scart plug falls out every time the TV is swivelled by as little as 10 degrees.
Cannot program the Sky remote to operate the TVs volume/mute controls, so have to have both remotes to hand when operating the TV. By now Cello should have resolved this with Sky and be able to give owners the appropriate code.
Packaging poor.
Delivery though was excellent. Arrived by mid-day the day after I placed the order (cost an additonal £10).
Should have bought a Sony, or a Toshiba, or a Panasonic, or a Samsung.........(anything but a Cello!)
0Comment8 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse