5.0 out of 5 stars It's Sony, what more can you say!!!
Good quality, good price and quick delivery!! easy to use and starts up quick...not sure about windows 8 yet, but sure it will be ok when i get used to it!
Published 15 months ago by Mr T

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this machine! You have been warned...
Published 19 days ago by Mr Barry C Guy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Sony, what more can you say!!!, 8 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars sony laptop, 24 July 2013
speedy delivery, up and running with no complaints so far, keyboard lights up like Blackpool illuminations! [not sure if this can be turned off - most likely can but I quite like it]

4.0 out of 5 stars Usual Sony quality product - recommended., 18 April 2013
THis laptop is the level of specification and built quality you would expect from Sony. I would have rated 5 stars if it had been 6GB RAM or slightly cheaper.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast, reliable with a good display...., 1 Sep 2013
P. Sparrow "Tweety" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony E Series 15-inch Laptop (4GB RAM, 750GB HDD) (Personal Computers)
This is a replacement for my old Vaio, it's fast and capable and the display is perfect for watching films. I like the ability to zoom in on any screen. I've yet to get used to Windows 8 though. It has good points and bad points, accessibility to programmes is good but the lack of Microsoft Photo Editor is a nuisance since there appears to be no way of compressing pictures prior to e-mailing them.
The machine is very good value for money and was less than half the price of my old machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 26 Aug 2013
I love this laptop. It's a vast improvement on my last laptop and the technology is incredible, I can't believe how fast it is and when you load word, emails etc its just very impressive. It's super quick too, I love it, very impressed. I was looking at other brands and eventually decided on this one and definitely made the right decision, thanks Sony : )

4.0 out of 5 stars VAIO VAI??!, 16 Aug 2013
Sleek but still a bit heavy. Happy with it but chose it for (among other things) the long battery life, which was excellent. However, 6 months later I cannot even watch a whole movie without plugging it in, even with all the programmes closed - not impressive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 2 April 2013
I bought this laptop when my windows seven toshiba crashed. This laptop is very quick with a 3.2ghz processor. It is a little heavy but is not too bad. It looks fantastic and windows eight is great

4.0 out of 5 stars Computer, 12 July 2013
While I was very pleased with the quick arrival of the computer I must say that if I had the choice again I would order the Sony Computer with Windows 7. Windows 8 is certainly not an improvement. No problems with the actual computer though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this machine! You have been warned..., 27 Aug 2014
Don't buy this product! I bought it last August and it has been nothing but trouble for me. Partly because of Windows 8 but also when I took it to a PC repair place for a check over, they found that the hard drive was on its way out. All in all I thought I was buying a better brand with Sony, when replacing my Acer, but not so. It has cost me a further 120 to put it right. I have had Windows 8 removed and all of the rubbish Sony software that they put on (this just slows the machine down).

4.0 out of 5 stars vio, 25 July 2013
A really good all purpose lap top. I have been using it for 4 months now and it really has not disappointed me. The only blight at first was that I expected a slightly smaller screen size since it said 15" on the product description but it turned out to be a regular 16" screen and it took me a a few days to warm up to windows 8. But all in all excellent speed, good resolution and good keyboard response. I love my Sony Vio

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Sony E Series 15-inch Laptop (4GB RAM, 750GB HDD)
Used & New from: 1,996.80