Size: 8 Pack|Change

on 12 February 2014
I had bought my first Brita Fill&Go water-bottle last year and passed it on to my grand-son to teach him to drink water instead all the high sugar drinks. He loved it immediately. Since the I began to miss my bottle and ordered a new one a few weeks ago.
Now I keep my Brita Bottle near me be it while traveling in the car on long or short journeys as well as having it by my bed-side if Iam thirsty t night.
The water tastes fresh and it is a real joy to drink without smelling the chlorine from tap-water. This system is good for all ages and easy to refill, always ready for a drink.
on 23 June 2015
Excellent quality, great taste, and nice price too - I couldn't live without my bottle anymore! The filters last for up to a month each and provide refreshing taste and healthy drink all day. Who in their right mind buys this expensive and anti-environmental pseudo-mineral water for up to few quid for a bottle? I pity the fool!
on 20 December 2015
I recently brought a Brita fill and go water bottle, to encourage me to drink more water at work. It requires these filters. To be honest these replacement filters are half the price then what I could buy from leading supermarkets. They are identical, but half the price! Ordering on line saved me having to go out and saved me money!! When I finished they ones have have, I will definitely be buying more
on 8 October 2015
I love this. The water bottle is great and I love the choice of colour. I like the design and it's not too expensive.
They say that the discs only last for 1 week, but that is all lies; the discs can last up to 1 month.
I love this water bottle and would recommend it to anyone!
on 4 April 2014
I used to buy bottled water, but heavy to carry, so I purchased Brita Fill & Go Bottle & makes life easier not having to carry heavy bottles & cheaper in the long run, so I recommend these to anyone.
on 29 December 2015
The water bottle these go in are amazing, but, as you will probably have seen, the filters can be a little more pricey. However, Amazon's deals seem to be the best on the market and make it much cheaper.

It is recommended to change the filters once a week, however, I have tried this, and also leaving htem in a bit longer and believe that, if you are not using continuously for all drinks, you could probably stretch it out to two, maybe even three weeks between changing. I use my bottle at work and for when I go to bed. This will probably have about two or three bottles-worth going through it a day. I have found if you flush and run your filter under the tap long enough, it seems to function better, and then last longer.

Some people have complained about the taste when using a new filter, but I don't think they could have been prepared properly as I have only had this problem on one occasion, and after refreshing and retrying, it was absolutely fine. I recommend running the filter under running water, rather than submersing, to wash away any funny tastes. If you do this 1-2 minutes each side, that should set you good to go - no funny taste or anything.
on 21 December 2015
Great little filters for a great little water bottle - I highly recommend the BRITA Fill & Go water bottle that these filters were purchased for. The activated charcoal filters have been invaluable to me whilst working in Africa to remove all the purification by-products from potable water sources - the water was classed as safe to drink but these filters removed most of the nasty aftertaste left by some purification processes.

Recommended!
on 22 December 2014
OK but ridiculously expensive. Especially when you are meant to replace it every week. Only buy if you can get for £8 or less and with free delivery.
on 2 April 2016
I never used to drink anything like the recommended amount of water, but since getting my Fill&Go filter bottle, I drink it all the time!

These filters are pretty inexpensive - works out about a quid a week which is great compared to bottled water!
on 7 April 2014
My kids love water and since I bought the fill&go bottles and changing a disk a week on each it still works out cheaper than bottled water and they can feel anywhere, at home, school and homework club.