Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 27 January 2016
Very fiddly to use, even for an adult. Also requires a lot of finger strength, ironically making it unsuitable for much of thecrarget age group. Why not just have a classic cup and loop design without the gap and bead fittings?
on 26 April 2013
Bought this and the Bow Air Storm Bow and Arrow set for my son's birthday recently and he really couldnt love the air Storm set any more. Excellent!!
on 1 November 2013
Bought for my daughters birthday & kept her & several children amused for a while. Fires a long way & loads easily so small children can do it.
on 10 May 2014
I bought 3 sets for my 5 and 6 y.o.boys. After purchasing a few sets from Argos for their Birthday parties they wanted too, but I decided to buy them from here. Argos toys are very similar but in very poor packing and marking 6+
This ones are good quality, in very well presented packing and marked as "8+"
on 9 July 2014
Awesome toy which I bought for my 8 year old son but I think I had more fun than he did. The arrow really does shoot some distance. I recommend to buy a spare pack of arrows and we lost one of ours when it shot over a set of houses about 100 meteres from us. Great fun!!
on 3 May 2013
I bought it because of the good reviews. Its easy to use and lots of fun. Would recommend to everyone.
on 25 December 2013
My 7 year old son played with this for 10 minutes before one of the black beads dropped off somewhere in a rugby pitch, meaning that the ball would not hook in. Thus the whole toy was rendered useless after an extremely short period of gentle use.
on 11 March 2014
My 12 year old and 8 year old LOVE these, me - less so (hence banned from house)! But these make lovely inexpensive presents for boys....and they work and are not flimsy. Good value for money too.
on 26 March 2014
Great fun but you need at least 2 in your family and do order extra balls. I didn't but I should have.
on 14 September 2014
Awful just awful. It was delivered an hour ago and after 20min my son has lost all patience with it. It claims to be "fast loading" that's a joke! It has taken him ages to get the balls to stay on without falling off. Eventually he gave up saying "thanks mom it was a nice idea"