5.0 out of 5 stars great product good
Published 17 months ago by mary weir

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so user friendly
I bought this camera as a replacement of our point and shoot cam that we have given away. We love the fact that it got a small screen in front, we bought a monopod so we can take loads of selfies and family pic without having to ask anyone. The only downside I found is it's not that user-friendly. The auto mode is not very good with auto focus so most pics are blurry...
Published 2 months ago by Jerlyn W.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great product good, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Samsung DV151F with Dual LCD, Wi-Fi, 5x Optical Zoom Lens f = 4.5 ~ 22.5mm, 16.2MP Digital Camera (White) (discontinued by manufacturer) (Electronics)
I bought this camera as an Easter money present at argos for less than 100 I bought because I wanted the front LCD from taking pictures of me and my husband together brilliant idea and works very well uploading pictures to Facebook is easy and also connecting to my iPhone to share pictures. I have been very happy with the quality of the pictures overall a good camera for the price I paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little camera, 14 Oct 2013
Great little camera, very neat, super responsive and great fun. Excellent value for money. Would highly recommend this little camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift., 20 April 2014
Bought this for a friend because she wanted a camera with a front camera for 'selfies'.
She can't stop talking about all the amazing features it contains!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera, 6 Jun 2014
Bought this camera for my girlfriend especially for the screen at the front for selfies works perfect has tons of features which are simple to use like uploading pictures I've just taken straight to my phone or upload straight to facebook and is just a great cheap camera for couple's holidays using the front facing screen when theres no one about or if you don't want to ask anyone all in all it does what it says on the tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung camera with wifi, 19 Oct 2013
Great little camera, take a picture and send or post it straight away as long as you have a wifi connection. Light and easy to carry around with you also.

4.0 out of 5 stars A fun little camera, 8 Sep 2013
J. Mountford (Farnborough UK) - See all my reviews
This camera has lots of features and works well with other Samsung products. Links to my S3 phone and smart TV. Wireless connection to PC as well. The child picture where the front screen plays a cartoon and makes noises works well with dogs as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 7 Jan 2014
I gave this to my boyfriend. We are both happy about it. Remeber to buy a memory card, or you can only take one pic.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 5 Sep 2013
love this ..great pictures...srait out of the box ...and on to facebook...very good shots...very nice cam...great for all you holiday pics

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic small fully loaded wireless camera, 5 July 2014
Absolutely the best camera I've ever owned. It's fully loaded for such a small camera. Wireless functions are great. You don't need anything else it has it all. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014