Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 30 January 2013
Be warned this has no new songs on it!!! BUT these are far superior recordings and very lovely to listen to!
Thanks for Building us up!
on 16 May 2013
I was relatively new to Rend Collective and after I saw them live I bought all three CDs. This one, however, is THE BEST. I love the greater acoustic sound and slightly faster pace. The best cover version of Redman's 10,000 Reasons, as I was getting a bit tired of this contemporary classic. Great production values as I was concerned it would sound less rounded if recorded outdoors. It's like having your very own private party. I challenge you not to get up, dance and sing. Truly joyful. Enjoy and treat your non-Christian friends. REND Collective deserve mainstream airplay and recognition. God bless the Irish!
on 7 February 2013
Music I can listen to all day, I am new to Rend Collective Experiment but enjoyed the sound and liveliness
on 17 August 2013
I had heard of few tracks off the album and decided it was worth taking a chance on buying. I wasn't disappointed and having listened to it a number of times it has quickly become my favourite album. Recorded live on a beach near Bangor Co Down it features songs from their previous two albums. I'd heard Build Your kingdom Here, their version of You are my Vision and Come on my soul,They also do a great version of 10000 Reasons. I absolutely love Desert Soul, Second Chance and the Cost which all have a real message. the album closes with Praise like fireworks , a real get up and jump around song. If you have never heard them before this is a great introduction.
on 30 January 2013
The premise to this album is that it's a campfire experience that was recorded on a beach around a campfire.

Some of my best experiences have been on a beach sat around a fire and the spirit of the campfire shines through this album. I sat there imagining myself sat with a group of friends and a guitar singing along with everything that was going on.
on 13 December 2015
I absolutely love the rend collective, I bought this for my nanna to listen to, she's still stuck in the delirious stage of her life so I thought if introduce her to these lovely people and she can't stop listening to them so I did amazingly! I myself have this cd on repeat in my kitchen!
on 4 July 2013
What a great album. As other reviewers have said these are previous songs of Rend but done with a folk and unplugged feel to them. Great start with the age old but loved 'Kumbaya'...then the soul uplifting "Come On" through to the anthemic, rousing "Build Your Kingdom Here". The re-worked version of "You are my Vision" changes lyrics slightly to make it bang upto date and personal without losing the originals solid doctrine. The album ends on such a high with Matt Redmans "10,000 reasons" and the folk rock "Praise Like Fireworks". Its not just the music, though, that's done so well...the lyrics...oh the lyrics...these folks are poets...check this from "Second Chance"....."Fragments of brokeness, salvaged by the art of Grace, You craft life from my mistakes".......i broke and wept when i heard it sung.....I have this album , Bethels "Loft Sessions" and Will Reagan and United Pursuit "Live at the Banks House" on my self created Playlist and on continuous shuffle....and boy do we as a family love it (that includes the kids!). Music, indeed, for the heart, mind, soul and spirit! Recommended without hesitation.
on 5 March 2013
This is a first class release from local (to me anyway) group Rend Collective Experiment. Right from the first song it is a pleasure to listen to and spiritually uplifting. It is clear that these musicians are both gifted and blessed. I have no hesitation in recommending this album to anyone who enjoys Christian music.
on 20 March 2013
This feels like RCE's gone back to its roots, with this much more stripped down album. If you have the other albums you may want to think twice about having this one too, since most of it's on the other albums. But if you love RCE you'll have this one too, jsut like I did.!
on 14 May 2015
I bought this for husband who had recently heard Rend Collective and liked them. He has it on in his car nearly all the time which I think speaks for itself! Certainly a great purchase!