on 26 April 2013
This is a good game, it improves on the original and adds new ideas, exactly what a sequel should do. If you like killing zombies then this is a game for you.
Just wanted to get that in there since everyone else seems to ignore it in favour of the other things you get.
The steelbook looks amazing and the art is cool, the dlc is useful.
The statue is also good, it is different and interesting and nice and weighty so if zombies do take over you'll have a handy object nearby to bash them with.
All in all this is a good special edition of a good game. Just don't by it if you're easily offended as you will of course take offense even though the warning is right on the box.
on 29 July 2013
I bought the zombie Bait Edition for 36 pounds and I do not regret it because it was reasonably cheap. However, there are some things that should be improved. First of all, the quality of the bust is not OK. The bikini was already peeled when I opened the box and the overall quality of the handwork painting is very poor. The steel case, on the other hand, is really nice, but nothing extremely special (you can find it in a cheaper edition). Finally, the collectors artwork is simply a small postcard. It should had been a book. I will not comment about the game itself, because it has been reviewed quite a lot of times. It is basically a Dead Island v1.5 so, if you liked the original one, you will like this one as well :).

In summary, buy this edition only if you find it really cheap.
on 30 August 2013
This is one of those games, that if you like it, your going to love it.
Drop-in Co-op, Multiplayer with four, and of course single-player if you like.
I don't like 1st person games, but gave the first one, Dead Island a go...
I got all the achievements on it, so it's got to be pretty good, and not that hard to play - trust me I'm no games "pro"! There's a good variety of infected to sort out, the Bloater is a bit sad - he just want's you to "Help me", as he says - but
get too close and he explodes on you... yum!
That's what it's like.
So if your between 18 and however old it is when you stop playing video games, go get this sequel - it's
almost the same controls, a good few additions, all the characters are back, plus another, and it's a
complete blast. And it's a great "play with your buddies" game.
And keep away from the Bloater.
10 out of 10.
Can't wait for the third one.
on 26 May 2013
THe bust was worth the money since that was the main reason I bought it. I am running on NTSC but I have the game on steam. Its my favourite zombie game.
on 11 September 2013
I bought this as a gift and it not only arrived exactly when expected, as it was an amazing edition!!! The bust is just perfect and the game...fantastic!!!!
Amazon has the greatest service I've ever seen!
on 29 August 2013
I am a collector and have been collecting many limited and special editions of computer games. I must admit this unique collector edition may not be everyone cup of tea. Unless you are a hardcore fan of zombie and gory games otherwise please don't buy or collect . As to me this is just another collectible item from a zombie game that I enjoy playing. And the price crashed from original £99.99 to now over 50% off. What a bargain ! Grab it while it is still available at this low price. As other online shops are still selling between £62-£72 ! Hope this helps and good luck and hope you will enjoy both the game and/or the statue .
on 12 June 2013
I bought this item for fathers day. As far as the game play I cannot comment as my dad will not be opening it until Sunday. However, I was very let down with the collectors artwork as we only received one A5 card with artwork on which was very disappointing.The model looked slightly damaged on the bikini area are the bikini had started to peel. Overall look of the product is very good and the model was bigger than I thought.

I believe it is very expensive for what it is but then again with it being a special edition I suppose they have to make there money somewhere.

A x
on 22 September 2013
looks amazing in the living room and is a great edition to any game collector A++++++

Amazing

Looks great

Great game
on 12 September 2013
The item I received was perfect and the Zombie bate figure is epic! the game was absolutely dreadful thought but that's not the sellers fault :).
on 18 December 2014
Loved this game as much as the first, got it specifically to play with my co-op buddy. The zombie bait edition is a nice different addition to the other usual statues I have from collectors editions. Was a steal at £26, waited awhile for that price to come around. Concerning the game-play, fun all around zombie slaughter! Characters carry over from the first installment, unfortunately not the weapons, but not to worry, those unlimited ammo guns are still about ;) Decently easy and quick gamerscore.

See one answered question