5.0 out of 5 stars In my case a multi purpose glove
Excellent value and quality of glove. I use them both for cycling - road bike and spinning bike in gym - and a suspension training class. The raised well padded palm grips make supporting my weight during suspension strap training easier on the hands. Therefore not just a humble bike glove.
Published 18 months ago by Roonie

3.0 out of 5 stars gloves were ok ish but took ages getting here (didn't ...
gloves were ok ish but took ages getting here (didn't realise they came from china) went by the hand size chart but should have ordered xl as they're very tight
Published 1 month ago by ivor littlehampton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars In my case a multi purpose glove, 22 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Oct 2013
Very nice comfortable gloves. I did 30 miles in the sun/heat
and my palms were as good as ever and they weren't too sweaty either.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good., 10 Jun 2013
My son (who I bought these gloves for) recommends them for wheelchair users. They are good as the palms are gel padded and help with chaffing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Alright!., 3 Jun 2014
I ride on the roads (bike!) quite a bit but,don't go in for top-end clothing (if I can help it!).These are nice looking gloves though (and they go with my bike!) and for such a cheap pair,they seem to be wearing reasonably well.If like me,you're not a label-snob,these are definitely worth a go,and I bought a second pair for when the first get a little sweaty (as they were so cheap!).

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 25 May 2014
David Roberts (Leeds) - See all my reviews
These are cheap gloves so wasn't expecting much. They are actually much better than I expected. The padding is in just the right places and thick enough to offer good shock absorption. They are quite thin so ideal for summer.

The only reason I have knocked a star off is for the sizing. Usually a Medium is big enough for me as my hands are on the small size. These gloves only just fit and the velcro fastener would only just fasten. I would recommend getting these in at least 1, if not 2 sizes larger than you would normally wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gym glove, 19 April 2014
Bought these for gym training - great glove for this purpose - comfortable and light with more than enough padding

4.0 out of 5 stars Good gloves but you'll be waiting weeks for them..., 7 Aug 2014
Good gloves for cycling, good padding and they are light and don't go too far up the wrist, The only issue I have is that they came from china and I had to wait 3 weeks for them to arrive but still thats no reason to give a one star as the gloves themselves are good and do the job. I recommend these to anyone and if your not in a rush to get them they go for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves. Great value., 19 Aug 2014
Very comfortable gloves. My old ones were falling apart and I wasn't about to spend £40 on some from a bike shop. These seem to be well made and should last a long time. I'm glad I went for a larger size though. If you're not sure whether to get medium or large go for large. If you're between large and X-large go for X-large. The sizes are quite small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
M. Evans (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
A great pair of cycling gloves for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of budget cycling gloves, 22 Jun 2014
These gloves are a great pair of budget cycling gloves. I bought them as my handlebar grips were quite rough in their design irritating my hands when riding.

The gel padding on these gloves works great, and makes them very comfortable to wear for long periods.

The sizing and fit is good.
I have no complaints at all in this department at all.

I would highly recommend these great quality, budget gloves and you should definitely take them into consideration when looking to purchase a pair.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›