on 16 February 2014
This was a Christmas present for my granddaughters. They love it.
They have quite a collection of Syllvanian things so this was an added
gift.
on 9 May 2016
My granddaughter loved this. We are a 2nd generation of Sylvanian Family purchasers as my daughter also had these toys in the early 1990's I kept them all, we had the windmill, cottage, school, bakery and the hospital, tree house and numerous sets of animals for them. My granddaughter has had many hours of pleasure from playing with her mummy's collection and the newer items we have purchased for her over a few years. Now she is into Barbie so the Sylvanian Families are all waiting for her little sister to be old enough to enjoy them too. It is no surprise that this toy won the Toy of the Year Award so many times! :-)
on 5 January 2014
Great play value in this set. We have playes for hours with this, the shoe stall and the sweetie stall. Excellent for imaginative play and so well made.
on 19 December 2013
Fast delivery, arrived when stated, great product, i am sure my friends grandaughter will love this when she sees this on Christmas day, thanks
on 21 May 2014
Sylvanians are cute cute cute and this little toy shop is no exception. My daughters, aged 5 and 10 couldn't be more different but the one thing they have in common is their love of sylvanians. So much to look at and do, hours of fun to be had, this toy shop is a must for all sylvanian fans.
on 23 July 2014
I bought this for my daughter who really likes her small world play and a growing collection of sylvanian families, lots of nice little details with this set.
on 5 April 2014
Bought as a present for granddaughter who really enjoyed it would reccommend for any fan of sylvanian families can link with other shops for lots of role play
on 27 June 2014
I think my grandchildren will love this, especially since they are twin babies with appealing faces; they should get a lot of fun from role play with this.
on 12 May 2014
I have seen the range of sylvanian toys in shops and was delighted by the price offered on amazon . My grandaughter was delighted
on 6 November 2014