on 22 May 2013
I bought this for my iPhone 4 as I wanted a rubber case which was sturdy and had a nice simple design.
I've previously had an Otterbox hard and rubber case (two layers) which was very sturdy but also very bulky and got stuck in my pocket. I thought a slim rubber case would do a reasonable job but without compromising on style/weight.

Initially I was very pleased; it fit the iPhone 4 well and was pretty decent looking, but unfortunately less than a week in the case has begun to wear significantly. A chunk of rubber about 1 cm long and 2 mm wide has detached at some point (I haven't dropped my phone in this week so must be from putting into and taking out of my pocket) where the side wall meets the back panel above the headphone socket. The rest of the case still looks good and fits well (hence 4 stars).

Basically the protection it offers my phone isn't compromised and it still looks good (I notice the damage because I know about it, but the patterned back hides it pretty well). The only other thing that is perhaps a slight issue is that the rubber around the headphone socket can sometimes interfere with putting the jack in (meaning you have to fiddle a bit to plug your headphones in).

SUMMARY
Not quite as robust as I expected it to be, slight issue with the headphone socket but overall this wouldn't put me off buying it considering the price and that it still looks nice and feels like it will protect my phone from bumps and scratches.

***UPDATE***
After a month of normal use (no dropping or rough handling) this case is degrading. The hard plastic part at the back has cracked in several places and bits have fallen off.
Also, the headphone jack space isn't big enough for many audio jacks which means I've had to take the case off any time I wanted to play music from speakers. Also the rubber feels pretty flimsy especially just below the home key.

I wouldn't recommend this, it's not very robust at all and the headphone jack problem means I have to take it out of the case pretty often (probably why it hasn't survived very well).

I'm now looking for a better case for my iPhone 4.
on 27 July 2013
Case arrived really quickly and was initially happy with it but it is quite loose, I don't feel my phone is completely protected. Next time will buy bumpers again.
on 19 March 2013
I bought this for my iPhone 4 and thought the fit was a bit loose with a "baggy" strip down at the microphone. After using it for less than a week, this has now split and the product is useless :o(
on 21 September 2013
Mistakenly was swayed by the other reviews.......this was rubbish, didn't' fit well, the rear hard section separated and in the end it was given to the dustman.
on 27 February 2013
I think this case is blend of style and craft. The color and design stand out from so many other cases, and once the case is on: it stays there. The case does it job by protecting the phone and not in getting in the way of the iphone's functions. This case is everything a iphone user could want. It has a great look to it and it works perfectly as a case.
on 7 February 2013
I normally don't think works for cases, but this case surprised. The blend of colors in this case seem to work and goes well with the iphone. Plus, it protects your phone just about anything. So not only is stylish, but durable as well.
on 15 February 2013
1)Excellent. Serves my purpose exactly. Would buy another if necessary. Does not snag in pockets, nor add weight or volume to the phone.
2)Good product and really protects the phone. Also the cost of the product was low but the quality of the case is very durable.
on 7 February 2013
this case seem like a normal case but with a more stylish finish at the back.

the silicone material used is definitely there to protect your phone.
the baby blue color is kinda cute.
on 21 March 2013
It is a really cute cover and is just like in the picture. It fits perfectly and it is a really nice pink! I love it! The delivery was faster than was stated which was great. I would definitely recommend this cover to any pink lover.
on 8 March 2013
I bought this a few weeks ago and it's already broken!! The case has cracked and the rubber has peeled away so my phone falls out of it!! Will not buy from these again.