5.0 out of 5 stars Great Project
I bought this kit for my daughters boys to introduce them to model making. The parts are well laid out and the instructions very clear so I decided to let them tackle it on their own. They love the challenge and I expect the model to fly come the spring, when I can update this review but so far very good.
Published 9 months ago by Berthold

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
Not as appealing to use as the reviews and advertisement suggest. Bought several months ago but not so easy to put together
Published 6 months ago by ry

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: MERLIN GLIDER BALSA MODEL AIRCRAFT KIT AGE 12+ EASY TO BUILD 890 MM WINGSPAN (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Project, 13 Dec 2013